- Dendrobium candidum inhibits MCF-7 cells proliferation by inducing cell cycle
- Results: The results indicated that D. candidum significantly decreased cell viability at different concentrations compared to the control group (P<0.05).
- Hypoglycemic effect and mechanism of honokiol on type 2 diabetic mice
- Background: Honokiol is one of the main bioactive constituents of the traditional Chinese herbal drug Magnolia bark (Cortex Magnoliae officinalis, Hou Po). The aim of this study was to probe its anti-type 2 diabetes mellitus effects and the underlying ...
- Easter brings the lily to centre stage
- True lilies are denoted by a capital "L" before the name. (Pat Locker / For The Expositor). Bookmark and Share.
- Recipe: Making Simple Table Cheese at Home
- Any powdered ingredients, such as the citric acid-- or for the advanced cheesmakers, p. candidum (used to create the bloomy rind on brie) or p.
- These Funky Microbes Make Your Favorite Foods More Delicious
- P. roqueforti, above, gives blue cheeses like Roquefort (as well as Gorgonzola, Stilton, and Danish Blue) their pungent aroma and spiciness. Cheesemakers add P.
P Candidum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, P Candidum books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
P Candidum Topics
Related searcheskosh kosh naranek
orthogonality computer science
dream dictionary white hair
kuder-richardson formula 20