- Squirrel glider (P. norfolcensis) - Wikipedia
- The squirrel glider (Petaurus norfolcensis) is a nocturnal gliding possum. The squirrel glider is one of the wrist-winged gliders of the genus Petaurus.
- ADW: Petaurus norfolcensis: INFORMATION
- In south-eastern Australia, P. norfolcensis occupies dry sclerophyll forest and woodlands, but is absent from the dense coastal ranges. In northern New South ...
- Petaurus norfolcensis (Squirrel Glider) - IUCN Red List
- Range Description: The Squirrel Glider occurs in a broad band from Cape York Peninsula (Queensland) to central Victoria, extending to the coastal side of the ...
- Squirrel glider videos, photos and facts - Petaurus norfolcensis
- The squirrel glider (Petaurus norfolcensis) is a small arboreal possum which is .... the squirrel glider (Petaurus norfolcensis) and the sugar glider (P. breviceps) ...
- PDF (910 KB) - CSIRO Publishing
- quadrupedal transport only when P. norfolcensis is able to climb to a launch point rapidly. We found no conditions in which gliding was less expensive than ...
P Norfolcensis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, P Norfolcensis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
P Norfolcensis Topics
Related searchesrollin papyrus
crucifixion roman empire
cortez the killer meaning
dream symbol self-love
pile underreamed piles