- Squirrel glider (P. norfolcensis) - Wikipedia
- The squirrel glider (Petaurus norfolcensis) is a nocturnal gliding possum. The squirrel glider is one of the wrist-winged gliders of the genus Petaurus.
- ADW: Petaurus norfolcensis: INFORMATION
- In south-eastern Australia, P. norfolcensis occupies dry sclerophyll forest and woodlands, but is absent from the dense coastal ranges. In northern New South ...
- Petaurus norfolcensis (Squirrel Glider) - IUCN Red List
- Range Description: The Squirrel Glider occurs in a broad band from Cape York Peninsula (Queensland) to central Victoria, extending to the coastal side of the ...
- Squirrel glider videos, photos and facts - Petaurus norfolcensis
- The squirrel glider (Petaurus norfolcensis) is a small arboreal possum which is .... the squirrel glider (Petaurus norfolcensis) and the sugar glider (P. breviceps) ...
- PDF (910 KB) - CSIRO Publishing
- quadrupedal transport only when P. norfolcensis is able to climb to a launch point rapidly. We found no conditions in which gliding was less expensive than ...
P Norfolcensis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, P Norfolcensis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
P Norfolcensis Topics
Related searchessupernumerary third nipple
food preservation modified atmosphere
permittivity complex permittivity
snk boss syndrome
hagia sophia construction