- In this study, the home range of P. norfolcensis was investigated by radio-tracking 40 gliders within a . cage traps (17 Ũ 20 Ũ 50 cm) set at intervals of 150 m.
- LOCOMOTOR PERFORMANCE AND COST OF TRANSPORT IN
- movements of 320 and 500 m have been recorded for P. norfolcensis (Quin 1995 ).
- Mansoureh_thesis final Octo07_2
- 99. Figure 6.4 Neighbour-Joining phylogram from 700 base pairs of ND2 sequenced from four Australian gliding petaurid species and suspected P.
- Research and Thesis writing
- breviceps (Smith, 1982a; Howard, 1989), P. australis. (Smith & Russell, 1982; Henry & Craig, 1984; Craig,.
- Testing landscape metrics as indicators of habitat loss and
- including P. australis, the Sugar Glider P. breviceps, the Squirrel Glider P.
- A B S T R A C T
- bellied glider P. australis, followed by the mahogany glider. P.
- Squirrel Glider - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Winter, J., Lunney, D., Denny, M.
- Petaure esquirol - Viquipèdia
- Espècie: P.
- ADW: Petaurus norfolcensis: Information
- Aug 20, 2011 In south-eastern Australia, P. norfolcensis occupies dry sclerophyll forest and In some habitats density of P.
- Home range of the squirrel glider (Petaurus norfolcensis) in a
- In this study, the home range of P. norfolcensis was investigated by P.
- "Using ecological studies to understand t" by Ross L. Goldingay, et al.
- We assessed the viability of the subpopulations of P.
P Norfolcensis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, P Norfolcensis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.