A selection of articles related to p orientalis.
Original articles from our library related to the P Orientalis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on P Orientalis.
- Hyacinth: Correspondences
- Hyacinthus orientalis Folk Names: Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love, Protection, Happiness...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
P Orientalis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, P Orientalis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Starving honey bee (Apis mellifera) larvae signal pheromonally to worker bees
- Pervious studies showed that some insect larvae such as wasp larvae (Vespa orientalis F) and beetle larvae (Nicrophorus vesoilloides) produce acoustic or tactile signals to beg for food. It is well ...
- Eight new species of whip spider found in the Brazilian Amazon
- The authors of this paper describe eight new species from the genus Charinus from the Brazilian Amazon: C. bichuetteae, C. bonaldoi, C.
- Yet another role for aspirin?
- Aspirin and salicylic acid derivatives could help fight against a number of neurodegenerative diseases, according to new research published in PLOS One. [aspirin] Aspirin: a drug of many talents. Could it be used to prevent neurodegenerative diseases?
- New hope for the survival of the Amur leopard in China
- The Amur or Far Eastern leopard (Panthera pardus orientalis Schlegel 1857) is one of nine extant subspecies of leopard. Historically, it was distributed broadly in the southernmost part of Russia's Far East, northeastern China and much of the Korean ...
- Lumber Liquidators Inc. Sentenced for Illegal Importation of Hardwood and
- February 1, 2016 - Virginia-based hardwood flooring retailer Lumber Liquidators Inc.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.