- Scientists discover a new human ancestor
- For those who do not believe in miracles, it recently came to light that terminally confused commenter Nigelsquare almost understands evolution!
- Fossil find adds a relative to our family tree
- He's a paleoanthropologist at University College London. That other species is Kenyanthropus platyops. Fossils of its remains first turned up in what is now Kenya (also part of East Africa) in 1999.
- Australopithecus deyiremeda: New Hominin Species Discovered in Ethiopia
- This was what the fossil record appeared to indicate until the end of the 20th century. However, the naming of Australopithecus bahrelghazali from Chad and Kenyanthropus platyops from Kenya, both from the same time period as Lucy's species, challenged ...
- Oldest stone tools raise questions about their creators
- In 2010, Alemseged and his team reported an intriguing find at a site called Dikika in Ethiopia (S. P. McPherron et al.
P Platyops is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, P Platyops books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.