- Desmarest, 1804. Type species · Didelphis murina · Cuvier, 1798 (=Didelphis tridactlya Kerr, 1792). Species · P.
- Phylogenetic Relationships Within the Genus Potorous (Marsupialia
- P. rufits (Higgins and Petterd 1884). Ride's (1970) revision of the genus recognized only three species: P.
- Lecture No. 1. The paleoanthropological and archaeological context
- Paranthropus species currently distinguished are P. boisei (2.3–1.
- TA 21 paste up
- candidate species including P. platyops (Thomas 1906), P. moncktoni (Thomas 1904) and P.
- Another face in our family tree
- P. aethiopicus. A.
- Hominin diversity in the Middle Pliocene of eastern Africa: the
- than in P. boisei, but its buccolingual width is smaller than in all species other than A. anamensis.
- Australian endangered species: Gilbert's Potoroo
- The species was so rare by the early 1900s that it was thought to be extinct – appearing to meet the same fate as its desert-dwelling relative, the Broad-faced Potoroo (P. platyops).
- Broad-faced Potoroo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Species: P. platyops. Binomial name.
- Potorous platyops - Wikipedia
- Specie, P.
- Molecular phylogenetic relationships of two extinct potoroid
- Phylogenetic analyses based on these mitochondrial DNA sequences suggest that the broad-faced potoroo (P.
- Gilbert's potoroo - EDGE :: Mammal Species Information
- Four species of potoroo are currently recognised: the long-nosed potoroo P. in Victoria and southern New South Wales; the broad-faced potoroo P.
- BioOne Online Journals - Three New Species of Heligmonellidae
- Jul 1, 2011 In total, 102 animals comprising 2 individuals of U. anak, 7 of U. caudimaculatus, 23 of M.
P Platyops is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, P Platyops books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.