- High-work-function metal/carbon nanotube/low-work-function metal hybrid
- Here, a photovoltaic device based on a high-work-function metal/single SWNT/low-work-function metal configuration was investigated. In this device, Pd and Al contacts were fabricated on opposite ends of a single SWNT to form p-type and n-type Schottky ...
- Static RAM created out of carbon nanotubes
- To make circuitry, the authors started out with collections of p-type nanotubes, which were then sealed under a material that could be etched off with light—the same procedure that's used to make chips.
- IBM Reports Carbon Nanotube Transistor Breakthrough
- The p-type end-bonded contact, formed through the reaction of molybdenum with the SWNT to form carbide, also exhibited no Schottky barrier. This strategy promises high-performance SWNT transistors enabling future ultimately scaled device technologies.”.
- New York Times writer looks across the Moore's law "abyss"
- A high-performance SWNT transistor was fabricated with a sub–10-nanometer contact length, showing a device resistance below 36 kilohms and on-current above 15 microampere per tube. The p-type end-bonded contact, formed through the reaction of ...
P Swnt is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, P Swnt books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.