- High-work-function metal/carbon nanotube/low-work-function metal hybrid
- Here, a photovoltaic device based on a high-work-function metal/single SWNT/low-work-function metal configuration was investigated. In this device, Pd and Al contacts were fabricated on opposite ends of a single SWNT to form p-type and n-type Schottky ...
- Static RAM created out of carbon nanotubes
- To make circuitry, the authors started out with collections of p-type nanotubes, which were then sealed under a material that could be etched off with light—the same procedure that's used to make chips.
- IBM Reports Carbon Nanotube Transistor Breakthrough
- The p-type end-bonded contact, formed through the reaction of molybdenum with the SWNT to form carbide, also exhibited no Schottky barrier. This strategy promises high-performance SWNT transistors enabling future ultimately scaled device technologies.”.
- New York Times writer looks across the Moore's law "abyss"
- A high-performance SWNT transistor was fabricated with a sub–10-nanometer contact length, showing a device resistance below 36 kilohms and on-current above 15 microampere per tube. The p-type end-bonded contact, formed through the reaction of ...
P Swnt is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, P Swnt books and related discussion.