- From the Book Shelf | Thiruvananthapuram NYOOOZ
- Suriyani Pachakam by Bava R LukoseThe title is the reason why I bought this book in the first place. So we were curious where she turns for inspiration, when it comes to home-cooked comfort food. THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: With over 9,00,000 monthly blog ...
- Mutton Sukke Recipe
- Mutton Sukke is a popular Koli preparation of mutton in Maharashtra. The Kolis are a coastal community in Maharashtra that are known for their love of seafood. However, their meat dishes are equally delicious and quite spicy!
- Kerala Chicken Stew Recipe
- Kerala chicken stew is a delicious chicken preparation where chicken is cooked in a rich coconut broth. This stew is moderately spicy; adjust the green chillies according to your spice preferences.
- Andhra Chicken Pickle Recipe
- Have you ever had a non-vegetarian pickle before? Well, this Andhra chicken pickle is a great place to start – use this simple recipe to make your own at home! As the name suggests, Andhra chicken pickle can be traced back to Andhra Pradesh, and tastes ...
Pachakam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pachakam books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheschromatic scale
dream interpretation explosion
ale-50 towed decoy system
meaning of dreams about twins