- Jurassic World blasted by Small Heath comedy character after dinosaur
- A Midlands comedian has hit out at Hollywood blockbuster Jurassic World after an unfortunate abbreviation sounded like a racist slur. Coventry comic Guzzy Bear, who regularly performs under the guise of Mobeen from Small Heath, was left flabbergasted ...
- 21st Century Dinosaur Revolution
- (1) Ornithischia; (2) Lesothosaurus; (3) Genasauria; (4) Thyreophora; (5) Scelidosaurus; (6) Eurypoda; (7) Ankylosauria; (8) Stegosauria; (9) Cerapoda; (10) Marginocephalia; (11) Heterodontosauridae; (12) Pachycephalosauria; (13) Ceratopsia; (14) ...
- From early reptiles to total extinction: Dinosaur family tree reveals how
- It is a remarkable fact that the difference in time between when the Stegosaurus and T-rex roamed the Earth is greater than the distance in time between the T-rex and today. And now one man has created an ingenious infographic to show the evolution of ...
- Awesome sea-going crocodyliforms of the Mesozoic
- Despite occasional speculative suggestions of viviparity within sauropod (see this Tet Zoo article), pachycephalosaurian (Maryańska & Osmolska 1974) and hesperornithine (Currie 1991) dinosaurs, the total absence of this reproductive mode in archosaurs ...
- What they re saying about The Great Dinosaur Discoveries
- Back in 2009 University of California Press (in the USA) and A & C Black (in the UK) published my The Great Dinosaur Discoveries (GDD from hereon), a lavishly illustrated volume that takes the reader through the history of dinosaur science [US edition ...
Pachycephalosauria is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pachycephalosauria books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
sahir ludhianvi bollywood songs
the catcher in the rye controversy
tetra pak technology
rave master demon card shadow guard