Pacific Yew Tree
A selection of articles related to pacific yew tree.
Original articles from our library related to the Pacific Yew Tree. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pacific Yew Tree.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- It's been less than two weeks since I wrote the article for Jera; so it looks like I'm back on track. This Rune is both fascinating and multifaceted! Both the Sheils and Edred Thorsson identify Eihwaz with Yggdrasil, the Norse World Tree or Cosmic Axis. The...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Tree of Life
- The Tree of Life is a glyph is intended to represent the cosmos in its entirety and the soul of man. We use this Tree as a tool to calculate the intricacies of existence. The glyph is made up of ten circles, Sephirah, or spheres. The Sephiroth represent the...
Magick >> Qabalah
- The Walnut tree – a vegetative guardian angel
- Nature gave us a wonderful tree providing strength, stability and protection in a number of ways. The Black Walnut brings healing on the psychological and emotional plane, cures the body and nurtures the nervous system. The Walnut tree speaks to me mostly in...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary W
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
Pacific Yew Tree is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pacific Yew Tree books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Building a better drug
- In 1962, a botanist named Arthur Barclay hiked into a forest of towering pine and Pacific yew trees in western Washington state to gather bagfuls of bark, leaves and needles.
- Mountain Town News: Records tumbling at Lake Tahoe, Whistler
- TRUCKEE, Calif. -- Snow has been great, the economy has been humming, and ski areas on the West Coast have been reporting record business. Whistler Blackcomb had recorded 1.
- The wild side of Vancouver Island
- Natalee guiding on the Big Tree Trail, Meares Island. Picture: Greg Lenthen. Next morning, we're down at Jamie's Dock for a tour with our First Nations guide, Natalee Dennis, one of the local Ahousaht people.
- Area has been built on trees, happy Arbor Day
- Well yeah, as a matter of fact. How about one day a year to honor a plant that gives us so much; like food, shelter, medicines, heat and sailing ships that carried people and commerce around the world for hundreds of years.
- Excerpts from the Del Norte County emergency dispatch call logs, Feb. 5-7:
- At 8:49 a.m., caller on the 900 block of Pacific Avenue says her boyfriend was outside of her residence last night.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.