A selection of articles related to paddle steamer.
Original articles from our library related to the Paddle Steamer. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Paddle Steamer.
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD. 23:2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
Paddle Steamer is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paddle Steamer books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Sunken Clyde paddle steamer set for protected status
- The wreck of a Clyde-built paddle steamer which was set for a key role in the American Civil War before it sank in Scottish waters could be protected for the nation after salvage hunters stripped the site of several artefacts.
- Maid of the Loch paddle steamer set for £5.5m restoration
- A £5.5 million restoration programme has been announced by the Loch Lomond Steamship Company (LLSC) to bring the vessel back into working order with a view to completing the necessary works by summer 2018. The vessel - the last paddle steamer to ...
- Paddle steamer cruise a special day for students
- Sixty Whanganui children were treated to a special trip on the PS Waimarie on Friday. The historic paddle steamer took the pupils from Castlecliff, Aranui, Te Kura Kaupapa Maori o Tupoho, Keith St and Okoia schools on a one-hour educational cruise.
- Export paddle boat steams in at Duke's
- This rare early 19th century Chinese gilt decorated export lacquer model of a paddle steamer sold for £7000 at Duke's of Dorchester. A handful of these are known (another is in the Peabody Essex Collection) and this 2ft 1in (63cm) example was unusually ...
- All aboard! Whopping SEVEN new ships announced for CroisiEurope
- MS Elbe Princesse is an 80-passenger paddle steamer that will launch in spring for cruises on the River Elbe and River Moldau, calling at Berlin, Magdebour, Wittenberg, Meissen, Dresden, Litomerice and Prague. The cabins will have wifi, televisions, ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.