- PDF(769K) - Wiley Online Library
- Paedomorphy and the pelagic lifestyle of the Antarctic silverfish. 244. Body morphology.
- MORPHOLOGICAL DIVERSITY AND EVOLUTION OF - Patuxent
- life history traits (e.g., paedomorphy and pedotypy, egg placement, tadpole develop- ment) expressed during the ontogeny of an individual prior to its becoming ...
- Gill Anatomy and the Evolution of Symbiosis in the Bivalve Family
- may be explained by paedomorphy (Stasek, 1963; Reid and. Brand, 1986; Payne and Allen, 1991). Thyasirid gills also vary in the extent to which the filaments ...
- Proceedings of the Royal Society B 281, 20142004
- Oct 1, 2014 2013 Floral paedomorphy leads to secondary specialization in pollination of Madagascar. Dalechampia (Euphorbiaceae). Evolution 67,.
- paedomorphy - Wiktionary
- paedomorphy (uncountable). The retention or emergence of juvenile characteristics in an adult organism. [quotations ▽].
- Paedomorphy as a result of Heterochrony. In animals, there are two major classes of cells: A somatic cell is defined as one that makes up part of the body.
- Paedomorphy | Definition of Paedomorphy by Merriam-Webster
- Define paedomorphy: paedomorphism—paedomorphy in a sentence.
- Paedomorphy - definition of Paedomorphy by The Free Dictionary
- Paedomorphy synonyms, Paedomorphy pronunciation, Paedomorphy translation , English dictionary definition of Paedomorphy. n. pl.
- Floral paedomorphy leads to secondary specialization in pollination
- Evolution. 2013 Apr;67(4):1196-203. doi: 10.
Paedomorphy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paedomorphy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesanointing of the sick form
dream dictionary mountain
dream dictionary house