A selection of articles related to paganism.
Original articles from our library related to the Paganism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Paganism.
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- A Cup of Hemlock: Dealing with Conflict in Coven and Congregation
- There have always been those folks who point out our foibles, and make us take an uncomfortable look at our world, as well as those who simply had the misfortune to point out the obvious when it was unwelcome. Then there are troublemakers, folks who go out of...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
Paganism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paganism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- DID SUNDAY WORSHIP COME FROM PAGANISM?
- originally came from paganism.
- Christ-Mass: Catholic-Paganism
- 1. Christ-Mass: Catholic-Paganism. "Learn not the way of the heathen...
- Paganism 101 Wow, so much confusion about one simple word
- comes to Pagans there is no one unifying distinctive doctrine, system, or theory.
Suggested News Resources
- Paganism and the Decline of “Religion”
- “We are pagan,” says Aigar Piho, father of eight children from the village of Rouge in southern Estonia. Sitting on a log in a forest clearing he tells me: “Our god is in nature. You must take time, sit down and listen.
- Wiccan days included on Tenn. university calendar
- The faith listed next to four of the days on the calendar is "Wicca/Pagan." Wicca, whose believers are called Wiccans or witches, is just one form of paganism, an umbrella term for beliefs in multiple gods and goddesses.
- Roy Exum: My New Pagan Friends
- Strangely, I embrace those who teach me as my friends and after I wrote how ridiculous it was for Vanderbilt to put Pagan/Wiccan holidays on the university calendar, I was immediately deluged with many emails. So first I need to apologize.
- Shop on South College brings paganism to the Bible Belt
- A smaller portion of that tiny percentage represents pagans.
- Pagan Pride Day set for Saturday
- By AARON LeCLAIR / lbedit7@laramieboomerang.
Suggested Web Resources
- Paganism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Paganism (from Latin paganus, meaning "country dweller", "rustic") is a blanket term, typically used to refer to polytheistic religious traditions.
- Paganism - What do pagans believe? Who are they? What is the history?
- A Pagan Primer -- For Those New to Paganism (The Cauldron: A
- If you are new to Paganism or are just interested in finding out about Paganism, this page is for you.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdiplomacy game strategy
celebrity celebrity families
dream interpretation soap
sarangani people and culture
dreams hidden meaning