- Greeks in Pittsburgh worry about economic situation back home
- Sarantos Serviou of Franklin Park, who grew up in the small village of Pagondas on the Greek island of Samos. Though he worries about his cousins who live on the island, Rev. Serviou said they aren't suffering as much as those who live on the mainland.
- Odysseys: Greek priest feels blessed to find home in Pittsburgh
- As a boy in 1951, the Rev. Sarantos Serviou knew nothing of America when his father, Emmanuel, a carpenter in the tiny mountain village of Pagondas on the Greek isle of Samos, told him the family was moving there. But the then-11-year-old remembers ...
- Udruga proizvođača paškog sira: Puđa iz Čaporica proizvodi krivotvorinu!
- Nakon pobune zbog branja smilja na Pagu - nova uzbuna: Udruga proizvođača paškog sira uputila je preko društvenih mreža hitno upozorenje da im kradu brend paškog sira, odnosno da se na tržištu u Splitu i okolici pojavio sir s oznakom Paški sir, ...
Pagondas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pagondas books and related discussion.