- pa·go·pha·gia (p g -f j ). n. A craving to eat ice, often associated with iron- deficiency anemia.
- Neurological Signs: Geophagia (Geophagy) and Pica (Pagophagia)
- pagophagia, a morbid craving for unusual or unsuitable food.
- Pagophagia and Iron Deficiency
- Houston,. Texas. 77025.
- Pica, Pagophagia, In Reporting Data
- M.: Recent Clinicolaboratory Observations in the Treatment of Acute Gonococcal Urethritis in. Men, JAMA 195:1115-1119 (March 28) 1966.
- Pagophagia in the Albino Rat
- Abstract. Pagophagia, or ice-eating, is a common symptom ofiron-deficiency controls. Recovery from the anemia eliminates the pagophagia.
- Eating Ice - Summer Time Diversion or Major Symptom
- There is actually a name for eating ice - pagophagia. As with having an urge to eat other non-nutritive things, like dirt, clay, and paper, kids who eat ice may have iron deficiency anemia and should see their pediatrician.
- Pagophagia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pagophagia is a form of the disorder pica involving the compulsive consumption of ice or iced drinks.
- Craving and chewing ice: A sign of anemia? - MayoClinic.com
- Craving and chewing ice (pagophagia) is often associated with iron deficiency anemia.
- Pagophagia | Define Pagophagia at Dictionary.com
- pagophilus · MORE. Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page.
- Seth's Blog » Blog Archive » Pagophagia and the Umami Hypothesis
- Feb 16, 2009 Pagophagia is an eating disorder where you chew a lot of ice. A friend of mine had it.
- Pagophagia : American Madness
- Feb 1, 2008 Pagophagia is thought to possibly be a form of Pica, an eating disorder that Chewing ice is simply a medical condition called pagophagia.
Pagophagia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pagophagia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescarboxymethyl cellulose
hemoglobin degradation of hemoglobin
water margin index of the 108 heroes
meaning of dreams about rabbit
history of peru ancient history