- Political apathy worsens a chronic drought situation for farmers in Bundelkhand
- The Betwa, Ken, Pahuj and Dhasan are very important for irrigation in the region. Their seasonal fluctuations however, are very large.
- Bundelkhand is on the edge
- Thirsting for water, the region is drained by several rivers of the Yamuna river system including the Yamuna, Ken, Betwa, Pahuj and their tributaries. The region is also known for its Bundela and Chandela tanks and wells.
- Indian Grassland and Fodder Research Institute - vacancies for Lower Division
- Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format and send their applications along with relevant documents to the following address: To the Senior Administrative Officer,. ICAR Unit - Indian Grassland and Fodder Research Institute, Pahuj Dam, ...
Pahuj is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pahuj books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestropical year current mean value
bungee jumping competition
dative case the dative case in latin
law of attraction intuition
oliver cromwell military commander