A selection of articles related to pain.
Original articles from our library related to the Pain. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pain.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- This Shall Not Be!
- The pick makes a dull thump as it bites into the frozen earth. The grave needs to be about 3 feet deep. I hope the work will distract me from the night's coming events. Snow dances down from the darkening skies. As I dig, I take out some of my grief, my...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Pain is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pain books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Pain Management: A Fundamental Human Right
- related to the concept of pain management as a human right.
- Pain Management Task Force
- Office of The Army Surgeon General. Providing a Standardized DoD and VHA Vision and. Approach to Pain Management to Optimize the Care for.
- Choosing Pain Medicine for Osteoarthritis
- Acetaminophen (Tylenolо) works on mild pain and has fewer risks than other pain pills. .
- Pain Assessment in the Nonverbal Patient: Position Statement with
- of Directors. © 2006 by the American Society for Pain Management Nursing 2003).
Suggested News Resources
- MTV Video Music Awards 2011: Adele sings about her pain
- Where the typical American pop star gets over on glitz, eye-catching costumes and set design, and relentless optimism, Adele dresses conservatively and sings about her pain.
- Heat wave inflicts pain on ranchers
- By Lara K. Richards Lara K. Richards/Special to the Times Record News A bone-dry water tank in Baylor County crackles under the triple-digit North Texas heat.
- As Detroit's offices fill up, suburbs feel pain
- And most of downtown Detroit's gain is amounting to some pain for the suburban office market. The employee relocations of major companies such as Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, Gilbert's Quicken Loans Inc.
- Real pain in neck for Wes Welker
- Though he walked off without showing pain, he was quickly tended to on the sidelines by the trainers. Welker's night was soon over, as the Patriots announced he had a neck injury.
- Genetic testing eases pain of hypochondria
- I'm dying. I'm convinced of it. We all are to an extent, of course - from the moment we enter this world, we're counting down to our exit - but I'm dying faster than you are.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pain is "an unpleasant sensory and emotional experience associated with actual or potential tissue damage, or described in terms of such damage.
- WebMD Pain Management Center - Find pain management
- Chronic pain affects an estimated 86 million American adults to some degree.
- 6 days ago Search for: How Does Pain Affect Learning? The Pain of Bullying in Schools Interventional Pain Cadaver Workshop.
- Pain: MedlinePlus
- Pain is a feeling triggered in the nervous system. Pain may be sharp or dull. It may come and go, or it may be constant.
- PAIN® - Elsevier
- PAIN® -This journal is the official publication of the International Association for the Study of Pain and publishes original research on the nature, mech...
Related searchesalbanian language albanology
airforce delta other aircraft
isotretinoin brand names
black house plot
in vitro fertilisation history