- Judge rules against McGraw, won't postpone trial
- Travis McGraw enters the Polk County Courthouse earlier this year. McGraw is charged with first-degree murder in the 2009 shooting death of his wife, Vanessa Mintz. Dr.
- From tribulation to transformation: The William 'JR' Norfleet III story
- JR's lung cancer was found when he was undergoing scoliosis corrective surgery. It was a blessing that the surgery was being performed because JR had been experiencing unexplainable pain spells for some time.
- The Series Project: The Twilight Saga (Part 1)
- Jane can cast pain spells. Bella is immune. When Dakota Fanning, wearing big red contact lenses, began casting pain spells at Edward, I felt a little bit of it myself.
- Why T-Pain is the perfect Web 2.0 pop star.
- T-Pain, the star R&B crooner and producer from Tallahassee, has body issues. T-Pain sings almost exclusively about fleshly desires, with a degree of detail that marks him as a gourmand.
- A History of Medical Marijuana
- He felt exhausted and could stand for only a few minutes without experiencing unbearable pain. Spells of nausea, fever, chills, and night sweats were common for him.
Painspells is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Painspells books and related discussion.