A selection of articles related to paintings.
Original articles from our library related to the Paintings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Paintings.
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- This Goddess replica is a composite of several images found scattered from Libya to Egypt Dated in the predynastic period BCE, they also appear on cave wall paintings from Paleolithic Algeria. The culture that produced Her was a sophisticated group of people...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Ever Seen an Aura?
- Of course you have, or at least a picture of one! Although aura reading has become stock in trade for some psychics, everyone has seen pictures of what aura readers visualize with their "third" eye. Consider the paintings of the birth of Christ that...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Paintings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paintings books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Animated Van Gogh film is made entirely with paintings
- Vincent van Gogh occupies a special place in the Western psyche. His legacy mythologized the idea of the tragic artist who nevertheless makes beautiful art.
- Three large WPA paintings on UW-Stout campus cleaned, restored
- Clarence “Cal” Peters, born in Port Washington, set up a studio in the basement of the university's Harvey Hall and created, among others, three massive oil paintings in 1936.
- Francis Bacon nude found on the backs of two paintings
- An unfinished “lost” painting of a male nude by Francis Bacon has been discovered on the reverse of two paintings by Irish artist Tony O'Malley which are being auctioned on St Patrick's Day.
- Paintings of Italy 'a heartfelt travelogue'
- The exhibit includes both watercolor studies and gouache paintings along with more carefully considered oil paintings that show the artist's process.
- #Made in Nigeria: These remarkable paintings by Oresegun Olumide signal a
- Over the past few days, Facebook has been abuzz with the artwork of a Nigerian artist, Oresegun Olumide. His oil on canvas paintings, which he has been creating for years, have finally brought the artist to the lime light.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjohn steinbeck political views
zamboanga del norte economy
japanese black porgy
dream interpretation bible