A selection of articles related to paintings.
Original articles from our library related to the Paintings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Paintings.
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- This Goddess replica is a composite of several images found scattered from Libya to Egypt Dated in the predynastic period BCE, they also appear on cave wall paintings from Paleolithic Algeria. The culture that produced Her was a sophisticated group of people...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Ever Seen an Aura?
- Of course you have, or at least a picture of one! Although aura reading has become stock in trade for some psychics, everyone has seen pictures of what aura readers visualize with their "third" eye. Consider the paintings of the birth of Christ that...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Paintings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paintings books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Appendix L: Curatorial Care of Easel Paintings
- Why is it important to practice preventive conservation with paintings?..................... ................. L:1 What are the differences between canvas and panel paintings?
- Archival Mounts For Paintings On Textiles - Bishop Museum
- pictures are more traditional examples of painting directly on fabric.
- Rock Paintings at Hueco Tanks State Historic Site
- The rock paintings at Hueco Tanks.
Suggested News Resources
- Norman Rockwell painting of Ruby Bridges is on display at the White House
- By DeNeen L. Brown, The little girl in the painting titled “The Problem We All Live With” is walking to school in a white dress, white socks and white shoes. Her hair is parted in neat plaits and she is carrying a book and a ruler.
- What Makes A School Good: Not The Finger Painting
- When you go on a preschool tour, Tyre says, don't judge the place just by the finger paintings decorating the hallways. "You want to look at the relationship between teacher and student," she says.
- Maria Pfropper wins best of show at Artstreet in Green Bay
- "Her paintings look like folk paintings, but they have such deep references to the history of fine arts," said judge Sandra Shackleford. "She has buried in her imagery two half-portraits of Frida Kahlo and her husband, Diego Rivera, and Gustav Klimt.
- 'Stealing Rembrandts': the theft of uncommon paintings by common thieves
- In "Stealing Rembrandts," security expert Anthony Amore and Boston journalist Tom Mashberg tell the story of art theft, focusing on the many stolen paintings of Dutch Master Rembrandt van Rijn.
- Tower Hill hosts exhibit that celebrates 'Desert Treasures'
- Artist Carol Amos of Arizona sits amid her paintings during their installation at Tower Hill Botanic Garden's Limonaia in Boylston.
Suggested Web Resources
- Oil Painting Reproductions - Canvas Art & Reproduction Art
- Oil Paintings by Monet, Van Gogh, Klimt, Picasso, and more. 70% off canvas art at overstockArt.
- Fine Art Paintings on Etsy - Acrylic, oil, watercolor, digital paintings
- Shop for unique, original fine art paintings directly from independent artists on Etsy, a global handmade marketplace.
- Painting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Painting is the practice of applying paint, pigment, color or other medium to a surface (support base).
Related searchesralph lauren
tummo or tumo
hypotonia prognosis and treatment
context switch context switch steps
chinese numerals si prefixes