A selection of articles related to pakistan.
Original articles from our library related to the Pakistan. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pakistan.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Pakistan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pakistan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- India no longer our sole focus, no expectation from it: Pakistan parliamentary
- A prominent Member of National Assembly from the ruling party in Pakistan, PML-N, and a federal parliamentary secretary, Muhammed Afzal Khan on Thursday said that India is not the sole focus of Pakistan anymore and that it was time to concentrate on ...
- Senate rejects Rand Paul on Pakistan arms sale
- Y.) invoked an obscure 1970s law to force the Senate to vote on selling $700 million worth of fighter jets to Pakistan.
- In Dharamsala 'drama', Pakistan is star of the show
- Dharamsala was alloted India-Pakistan game before ICC shifted it to Kolkata due to security concerns. (Source: AP). OK, so who had the widest grin and the last laugh in this whole India-Pakistan-Dharamsala 'drama'?
- Pakistan to Probe Circumstances of Release of Governor's Son
- Pakistan's interior minister on Thursday ordered a probe into circumstances surrounding the release from captivity of the son of a slain governor after claims that a $10 ransom had been paid for his life.
- Pakistan's prime minister is defying the clerics — very carefully
- ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — During a speech to international business leaders here in late November, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif shocked the country's powerful religious community by calling for a new, more “liberal” Pakistan. Amid an outcry, within hours, ...
Related searcheshistory of rome ancient rome
sherif hussein ibn ali
coffee etymology and history