A selection of articles related to pakistani poets.
Original articles from our library related to the Pakistani Poets. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pakistani Poets.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Ansuz, the "A" rune, is the fourth rune in the first aett of the Elder Futhark. The Proto-Germanic word "Ansuz" means a "God", that is, the Gods and Goddesses of the Aesir and Vanir. This rune is particularly connected to Odin....
Divination >> Rune Stones
Pakistani Poets is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pakistani Poets books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Pakistani poet's programme at Ajmer Lit Fest cancelled
- A programme by Pakistani poet Abbas Tabish scheduled for Monday at the Ajmer Literature Festival was cancelled after right-wing groups warned of protests. The programme, 'Shayari: Sarhad ke Par' (Poetry beyond borders), organised by the Ajmer Literary ...
- 'A message of love, peace and tolerance should go to the world'
- It epitomizes an entire culture and provides a sophisticated platform for the poets and the audience. Halqa-e-Fikr-O-Funn organized a mushaira in the honor of a prominent visiting poet from Pakistan Ahmed Muslim Alavi here recently. The mushaira was ...
- इंडो पाक कवियों का मिलन आज, आए पाकिस्तानी कवि
- उदासियों ने जकड़ लिया है, हमारा दामन पकड़ लिया है। न वो पिंडी की वो रौनकें हैं, न वो बरेली मेरी सहेली है। मुल्क के बंटवारे का यह एहसास अपनी शायरी में जताया पाकिस्तान से आई शायरा राशिदा ...
- Four Pakistani poets to 'rhyme and reason' at Delhi mushaira
- An anxious Pirzada Qasim, a Pakistani poet, was visiting Delhi, his birthplace, to read out poetry to almost 27,000 people gathered at Pragati Maidan.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.