A selection of articles related to palau culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Palau Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Palau Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Palau Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Palau Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The culture of Barcelona
- Within the Gothic Quarter lies the home of Barcelona's choral tradition, the Palau de la Musica. This art-nouveau concert hall was built in 1905 to celebrate Catalonian choral singing and to honor Catalonian heritage.
- Brits lose out in Camp Nou contest
- Work on the new Palau Blaugrana is expected to start in the 2017/18 season and complete by 2020. Nikken Sekkei had been working with Zaha Hadid Architects on the firm's competition-winning Tokyo Olympic Stadium before the scheme was axed by the ...
- Micronesia's January & February Beauties, Models and Families
- THE Palau & Micronesia Humanities Project has announced its list of Micronesia's January & February 2016 Beauties, Models and Families. Those chosen promote and encourage healthy lifestyles, family relationships, island beauty, culture and tradition ...
- Archaeologist: Ancient people in Marianas wore clothes, probably chewed betelnut
- “After that, we see the oldest evidence of people living in Palau at about 1100 BC,” he said, adding that the next major population movement occurred a few centuries later at 1000 BC in the islands of southern Melanesia and west Polynesia. ...
- Knights of Palau
- “First, it was culture shock because Palau isn't as big as Guam. Then we were forced to comply with (our sponsor). We didn't have a choice.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Palau Culture Topics
benfords law explanation