A selection of articles related to pale horse.
Original articles from our library related to the Pale Horse. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pale Horse.
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Horse Chestnut: Correspondences
- Aesculus spp. Folk Names: Buckeye Gender: Masculine Planet: Jupiter Element: Fire Deity: Power: Healing, Money...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
- The Goddess Epona
- Lately, it seems that Epona is coming back into Her own with the growing popularity of the internet. Most people identify with Her through Her connection with horses - She is the protector of them, after all - but most people don't seem to be aware of all Her...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- That Glimmer of Life: Death, The Energy Body & Its Aura
- When persons are nearing death, their auras change dramatically. As a mystic and healer with many years experience, I have probably had more opportunities than most to observe the auras of people with terminal illnesses, in the weeks, days, hours and minutes...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
Pale Horse is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pale Horse books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Calculator has Trainer Miller dreaming in Technicolor
- "And I looked, and behold a pale horse. And his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
- Cruise the River Rat Brew Trail in Central Pennsylvania
- You'll still catch glimpses of the area's Amish in horse-drawn buggies, but the main attraction here today is one of the most ambitious brewpub projects I've encountered: Rusty Rail Brewing Co. Opened last year in a massive former brick factory at an ...
- The Man Who Sold the Eiffel Tower. Twice.
- The air was as crisp as a hundred dollar bill, on April 27, 1936. A southwesterly breeze filled the bright white sails of the pleasure boats sailing across the San Francisco Bay. Through the cabin window of a ferryboat, a man studied the horizon.
- North Carolina Gives Green Light To 'Choose Life' Plates
- The 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled on March 10 that the state of North Carolina can offer anti-abortion license plates without offering a pro-choice alternative, reversing an earlier decision.
- Cider releases, Block 15's birthday and Saisons at Bazi: your beer weekend
- Saison in French means season, in beer it means highly carbonated, fruity pale ale. At Bazi Bierbrasserie, it means a tap takeover of domestic and import, Belgian-inspired saisons. Perhaps it will make springing forward a bit more palatable.
Pale Horse Topics
military ranks of canada
ifrit ifrit in mythology