A selection of articles related to paleo indians.
Original articles from our library related to the Paleo Indians. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Paleo Indians.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Projective. Elements: Fire & Akasha. Clear yellow or orange ancient petrified resin (possibly pine tree). Electromagnetic. Opens solar plexus chakra for mental clarity, mood balance, confidence. Stomach anxiety, spine, Central Nervous System, brain, memory...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Paleo Indians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paleo Indians books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Fate of Wakulla Springs in lawmakers' hands
- Or at least it has from the early Paleo-Indians to Spanish explorers Panfilo de Narvaez and Ponce de Leon to modern-day visitors and eco-tourists.
- History under foot
- Workers dig deeper in case there are Paleo Indian artifacts from the earliest known inhabitants of the land. “We haven't seen any of that,” Smith said, “but if it were here, it would be deeper.
- Archaeology event focuses on Michigan's first residents
- EAST LANSING - Paleoindians were the first humans to settle in Michigan more than 10,000 years ago. Members of the public can learn more about the ancient people and see the tools they crafted on Thursday as part of the MSU Campus Archaeology ...
- American Indian artifacts to be displayed at Meridian venue
- The Clovis people were followed by later Paleo-Indian cultures which continued to use similar tools and projectiles points throughout the terminal Ice Age and through the extinction of Megafauna such as mammoth and mastodon, approximately 10,500 BP.
- WARNER: Museum of the Western Prairie an excellent day trip
- First were Paleo-Indians, next archaic hunter/gatherers then groups that began farming and creating semi-permanent villages. By the 1500s, the Wichita, Kiowa, Plains Apache and Comanche were in the region regularly.
Paleo Indians Topics
Related searchescelts beliefs
fixed-wing aircraft history
koreatown seattle washington
the hierarchy of angels