A selection of articles related to paleo indians.
Original articles from our library related to the Paleo Indians. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Paleo Indians.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Baptisia tinctoria (Wild Indigo)
- The source for this remedy is the wild indigo plant. The Northern American Indians discovered the anti-bacterial properties of this herb and they used it for paint. Baptisia is an acute remedy for cases of quickly arising infections and inflammations, leading...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Echinacea, the Sacred Plant
- A full grown Echinacea-plant is an impressive and decorative appearance. You may consider giving her a place in your garden. This beautiful plant will probably steal your heart with her large, colorful and long lasting flowers. No doubt you have heard of...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary E
- Projective. Elements: Fire & Akasha. Clear yellow or orange ancient petrified resin (possibly pine tree). Electromagnetic. Opens solar plexus chakra for mental clarity, mood balance, confidence. Stomach anxiety, spine, Central Nervous System, brain, memory...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Paleo Indians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paleo Indians books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Clovis people - inhabited present U.S. ca.
- A Paleo-Indian Bison Kill
- A Paleo-Indian Bison Kill. By Ioe Ben Wheat. Ionuory 1967.
- The Mesa Site: Paleoindians above the Arctic Circle
- The Mesa Site: Paleoindians above the Arctic Circle. Michael Kunz, Michael Bever, Constance Adkins.
- 1 PREHISTORIC INDIANS OF INDIANA Paleoindians: Paleoindians
- Paleoindians are the first known people who lived in the Americas, including Indiana.
Suggested News Resources
- Prehistoric projectile found by 10-year-old in Virginia Beach
- That point is a telltale sign that it was a projectile used by the Paleo-Indians, a nomadic group that wandered across North America about 14000 years ago, according to Clay Swindell of the Collections Department at the Museum of the Albermarle.
- Durkin: Japanese beetles the latest pest
- Did the "exotic species" designation take effect 10000 years ago when ancient Paleo-Indians crossed the land bridge between Siberia and Alaska? Or did it start with the Vikings, Columbus or the Mayflower? Maybe it began when the St.
Suggested Web Resources
- Paleo Indians
- Paleo Indian refers to the small bands of nomadic people who first populated North America.
- Paleo-Indians hunted in southeastern Arizona more than 10000 years ago.
- The Paleoindian Period, Southeast Archaeological Center
- Within only a few hundred years after 10000 B.C., the Paleoindians appear to have occupied most of the North American continent and the Southeast.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Paleo Indians Topics
Related searchesnagoya resolution
occipitotemporal area 37
dream dictionary missed flight
krispy kreme history
newly industrialized countries