A selection of articles related to paleo indians.
Original articles from our library related to the Paleo Indians. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Paleo Indians.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Questions and Answers about Power Animals
- Question : So, what does it mean to work with 'power' animals? Are we working with an individual animal, say the 'possum down the street or the wolf at the zoo? Answer : Well, sorry to say, no. When you work with a 'power' animal (I've got to find a better...
Symbology >> Animals
- What do my dreams mean I can see the furture in my dreams?
- Prophetic Dreams in Ancient Times Dreams have fascinated man since the dawn of time, and many records have been found showing accounts of dreams and the role they played in ancient time. Many thought that dreams were a way to keep in close contact with the...
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Baptisia tinctoria (Wild Indigo)
- The source for this remedy is the wild indigo plant. The Northern American Indians discovered the anti-bacterial properties of this herb and they used it for paint. Baptisia is an acute remedy for cases of quickly arising infections and inflammations, leading...
Remedies >> Remedies B
Paleo Indians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paleo Indians books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Clovis people - inhabited present U.S. ca.
- A Paleo-Indian Bison Kill
- A Paleo-Indian Bison Kill. By Ioe Ben Wheat. Ionuory 1967.
- The Mesa Site: Paleoindians above the Arctic Circle
- The Mesa Site: Paleoindians above the Arctic Circle. Michael Kunz, Michael Bever, Constance Adkins.
- 1 PREHISTORIC INDIANS OF INDIANA Paleoindians: Paleoindians
- Paleoindians are the first known people who lived in the Americas, including Indiana.
Suggested News Resources
- Prehistoric projectile found by 10-year-old in Virginia Beach
- That point is a telltale sign that it was a projectile used by the Paleo-Indians, a nomadic group that wandered across North America about 14000 years ago, according to Clay Swindell of the Collections Department at the Museum of the Albermarle.
- Durkin: Japanese beetles the latest pest
- Did the "exotic species" designation take effect 10000 years ago when ancient Paleo-Indians crossed the land bridge between Siberia and Alaska? Or did it start with the Vikings, Columbus or the Mayflower? Maybe it began when the St.
Suggested Web Resources
- Paleo Indians
- Paleo Indian refers to the small bands of nomadic people who first populated North America.
- Paleo-Indians hunted in southeastern Arizona more than 10000 years ago.
- The Paleoindian Period, Southeast Archaeological Center
- Within only a few hundred years after 10000 B.C., the Paleoindians appear to have occupied most of the North American continent and the Southeast.
Paleo Indians Topics
Related searcheszulu language books
list of imax venues sweden
dream dictionary interpreter
ten stages of a bodhisattvas progress
roundabout appreciation society
muhammad ali professional career