A selection of articles related to paleo indians.
Original articles from our library related to the Paleo Indians. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Paleo Indians.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Paleo Indians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paleo Indians books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Clovis people - inhabited present U.S. ca.
- A Paleo-Indian Bison Kill
- A Paleo-Indian Bison Kill. By Ioe Ben Wheat. Ionuory 1967.
- The Mesa Site: Paleoindians above the Arctic Circle
- The Mesa Site: Paleoindians above the Arctic Circle. Michael Kunz, Michael Bever, Constance Adkins.
- 1 PREHISTORIC INDIANS OF INDIANA Paleoindians: Paleoindians
- Paleoindians are the first known people who lived in the Americas, including Indiana.
Suggested News Resources
- Prehistoric projectile found by 10-year-old in Virginia Beach
- That point is a telltale sign that it was a projectile used by the Paleo-Indians, a nomadic group that wandered across North America about 14000 years ago, according to Clay Swindell of the Collections Department at the Museum of the Albermarle.
- Durkin: Japanese beetles the latest pest
- Did the "exotic species" designation take effect 10000 years ago when ancient Paleo-Indians crossed the land bridge between Siberia and Alaska? Or did it start with the Vikings, Columbus or the Mayflower? Maybe it began when the St.
Suggested Web Resources
- Paleo Indians
- Paleo Indian refers to the small bands of nomadic people who first populated North America.
- Paleo-Indians hunted in southeastern Arizona more than 10000 years ago.
- The Paleoindian Period, Southeast Archaeological Center
- Within only a few hundred years after 10000 B.C., the Paleoindians appear to have occupied most of the North American continent and the Southeast.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Paleo Indians Topics
Related searcheslidar applications
power strip safety
arabic grammar syntax
mayan civilization 2012
richard de badew
louis farrakhan controversy