A selection of articles related to paleocontact theory.
Original articles from our library related to the Paleocontact Theory. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Paleocontact Theory.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Paleocontact Theory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paleocontact Theory books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Proponents of the theory of Paleocontact maintain that the development of human technologies and religions is the direct result of interventions by ...
- History Trippers - Exodus Reality Adventures
- comradery to their academic and scholarly theories and positions on the varied historical locations. ..... paleo-contact.
- Fermi paradox - BrainU
- While numerous theories and principles are related to the Fermi paradox, the most ...... Iosif Shklovsky argued for serious consideration of "paleocontact" with.
- Why residual oil below contact - Devex
- OWC and top of Mishrif. Location of paleo contact. F o rma tio n ...
- Topic 2: Demarcating science vis-à-vis pseudoscience
- theory of extraterrestrial influence on human culture since prehistoric times (' paleocontact'). Immanuel Velikovsky's (Worlds in Collision) claims according to ...
Suggested News Resources
- 'Destiny' Adding More Exotics, Major Weapon Balance Changes Planned For
- Bungie announced another round of weapon balancing for Destiny on Thursday. A planned December update to the PlayStation and Xbox shooter will see significant changes to Pulse Rifles and Shotguns in PVP among other balancing tweaks. Meanwhile ...
- Multiple 'Destiny' 2.1 Update Issues Discovered, Including SRL Record Book
- Destiny received the 2.1 update on both PlayStation and Xbox consoles yesterday. The new update brought numerous changes, but also introduced some new issues, including a huge Sparrow Racing League Record Book exploit.
- Paleo-Contact: A History of Pre-History in Doctor Who
- This theory was known as paleo-contact, a name coined by von Daniken's contemporary (and rival) Carl Sagan. Paleo-contact would become a staple of many popular Doctor Who stories of the early-to-mid-Seventies. First up is The Dæmons, in which the ...
- SPEAKING UP FOR THE RUSSIAN YETI IN AMERICA
- On the 19th of March Igor Burtsev presented some new findings at the meeting of the International Centre of Hominology (Russia) which takes place every month at the State Darwin Museum, Moscow. Burtsev, who was born in 1940, and who has been ...
- Travelling theories: Shezad Dawood talks paleocontact, Jung and Phoenician traders
- Besides, the artist reserves a healthy scepticism about the discoveries he made along the way to this film “There's always a certain chink in the armour of all the theories,” he says, “Or a place where they fall down, but that almost is what interests me”.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Ancient Astronaut Theory or Paleocontact Hypothesis - Mufon
- Mar 18, 2013 The Ancient Astronaut Theory or Paleocontact Hypothesis states that during the pre-historic era, intelligent extraterrestrial beings visited earth ...
- Ancient astronaut hypothesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Paleocontact or "ancient astronaut" narratives first appeared in the early science ..... In addition to the previously mentioned tiles, The Ancient Astronaut theory ...
- Paleocontact.com - Ancient austronauts. About what happened
- 16 май 2013 Paleocontacts theory is rapidly gaining popularity all over the world on the theory that ... So what is paleocontacts, and why we write about it.
- How valid is the theory of 'God: Ancient Astronauts' (paleocontact
- So those sneaky ancient Egyptians made wall paintings like this showing massive amounts of manpower being used, just to confound people in the distant ...
- paleocontact - Wiktionary
- The theory that intelligent extraterrestrial beings (sometimes called "ancient astronauts") visited Earth in the distant past, influencing human culture, technology, ...
Paleocontact Theory Topics
Related searchesreconstructionist rabbinical college
medieval inquisition trial
dream dictionary knife
superman clark kent