A selection of articles related to paleocontact theory.
Original articles from our library related to the Paleocontact Theory. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Paleocontact Theory.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Paleocontact Theory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paleocontact Theory books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Demarcating science vis-à-vis pseudoscience
- theory of extraterrestrial influence on human culture since prehistoric times (“ paleocontact”).
- Section News
- Paleocontact Hypothesis. Semi Centennial Influence by. Mikhail M.
- Geology and U–Pb geochronology of Archean basement and
- clarify the exact nature of the paleocontact between the orthogneiss and ..
- the current gas-water contact, and pyrobitumen occurs above this paleo-contact. Both hydrocarbon and ..
Suggested News Resources
- Once a prison, now a spiritual and tourist hub
- The Solovetsky Islands also attract fans of esotericism and advocates of the paleocontact theory. Ancient mazes made of stone, whose purpose has not yet been discovered, are preserved on the islands.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ancient astronaut theory - The Red Pill
- May 15, 2006 Ancient astronaut theory is a term used to describe the theories of is an expansion or elaboration of the more basic Paleocontact theory.
- Ancient Astronaut Theories
- Ancient astronaut theories may be considered a subset of paleocontact theory, a hypothesis that intelligent extraterrestrials have visited Earth. Carl Sagan, I.S.
- paleocontact hypothesis
- Although not an unreasonable idea in principle (see sentinel hypothesis and alien artifacts), there is a lack of convincing, substantive evidence to support it.
- Agrest Paleocontact Hypothesis
- Some of M. M. Agrest publications on his Paleocontact Hypothesis.
Paleocontact Theory Topics
meaning of dreams about door
a a b bussy
service the service-goods continuum