- Higher-Than-Present Relict Treelines in the Western United States
- Ice bison, frozen forests and the search for archaeology in Colorado Front Range ice patches. Colorado Archaeology 78: 41-46. Lee, C.
- Climate change makes past five-year period the warmest on record: WMO
- Thermometers were invented around 400 years ago but there are other ways of measuring ancient temperatures: http://serc.carleton.edu/microbelife/topics/proxies/paleoclimate.
- Why we need the next-to-impossible 1.5°C temperature target
- (You cannot detect an impact from Krakatoa in the proxy record for instance). The planet will continue to warm because we are not in equilibrium yet. The incoming energy from the Sun is less than the outgoing radiation from this energy.
- The biggest question about climate change isn't 'if' or 'when.' It's 'how abrupt?'
- Until now, such work has largely been based on studies of the Earth's past using so-called “proxy” evidence like ice cores or ocean sediments. “As the authors note, it's unclear whether these events are related to specific simplifications or ...
- Coalition of business leaders challenges 2C climate change target
- Instead of using the pre-industrial level from the ice core proxy we now pick some point on the instrumental record. .....
Paleoenvironmental Proxy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paleoenvironmental Proxy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Paleoenvironmental Proxy Topics
Related searchesautopsy babies
eduardo danding cojuangco jr
scrofula signs and symptoms
visual novel fan translations
quarry hill creative center expansion
john d rockefeller