A selection of articles related to paleolithic man.
Original articles from our library related to the Paleolithic Man. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Paleolithic Man.
- The Green Man
- Who is this mysterious face in the leaves, commonly known as the Green Man? He is the personification of the spirit of nature itself in its vegetation form; the living heartbeat in every cell of a plant, shrub or tree, and the divine essence of the seasons....
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him. 7:2 Now the Jews' feast of tabernacles was at hand. 7:3 His brethren therefore said unto him, Depart hence, and go into Judaea, that...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 Thou shalt not see thy brother's ox or his sheep go astray, and hide thyself from them: thou shalt in any case bring them again unto thy brother. 22:2 And if thy brother be not nigh unto thee, or if thou know him not, then thou shalt bring it...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. 9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? 9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ. 11:2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you. 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ;...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
Paleolithic Man is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paleolithic Man books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Paleolithic and Neolithic Man
- Paleolithic Man: (90% of humanity is the lower paleolithic). ❖ · Old stone age: 1.5 million→8000 BC.
- Early Upper Paleolithic Man and Late Middle Paleolithic Tools
- Early Upper Paleolithic Man and Late Middle Paleolithic Tools. DAVID S. BROSE .
- Neolithic Man
- shows that Neolithic man began to create fortified settlements.
- The taxonomy of neolithic man and its phylogenetic relationship to
- etic relationship to Later Paleolithic Man and Modern Man in.
- Man and Mammoth in Pleistocene Siberia
- Upper Paleolithic faunal assemblages. Different types of the man-mammoth associations could be deduced.
Suggested News Resources
- 5 Steps for Eating a Paleo Diet
- This is a clear indication that our bodies were designed for a diet similar to that of Paleolithic man and woman, not that of their Neolithic, wheat-eating cousins. After all, genetically we're not really different from our Paleo brothers and sisters.
Suggested Web Resources
- INTRODUCTION TO THE PALEOLITHIC DIET
- The diet is usually referred to as the "Paleolithic Diet" referring to the Paleolithic or Stone Age era.