A selection of articles related to paleolithic man.
Original articles from our library related to the Paleolithic Man. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Paleolithic Man.
- The Green Man
- Who is this mysterious face in the leaves, commonly known as the Green Man? He is the personification of the spirit of nature itself in its vegetation form; the living heartbeat in every cell of a plant, shrub or tree, and the divine essence of the seasons....
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him. 7:2 Now the Jews' feast of tabernacles was at hand. 7:3 His brethren therefore said unto him, Depart hence, and go into Judaea, that...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 Thou shalt not see thy brother's ox or his sheep go astray, and hide thyself from them: thou shalt in any case bring them again unto thy brother. 22:2 And if thy brother be not nigh unto thee, or if thou know him not, then thou shalt bring it...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ. 11:2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you. 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ;...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. 9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? 9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 20:2 Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
Paleolithic Man is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paleolithic Man books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Paleolithic and Neolithic Man
- Paleolithic Man: (90% of humanity is the lower paleolithic). ❖ · Old stone age: 1.5 million→8000 BC.
- Early Upper Paleolithic Man and Late Middle Paleolithic Tools
- Early Upper Paleolithic Man and Late Middle Paleolithic Tools. DAVID S. BROSE .
- Neolithic Man
- shows that Neolithic man began to create fortified settlements.
- The taxonomy of neolithic man and its phylogenetic relationship to
- etic relationship to Later Paleolithic Man and Modern Man in.
- Man and Mammoth in Pleistocene Siberia
- Upper Paleolithic faunal assemblages. Different types of the man-mammoth associations could be deduced.
Suggested News Resources
- 5 Steps for Eating a Paleo Diet
- This is a clear indication that our bodies were designed for a diet similar to that of Paleolithic man and woman, not that of their Neolithic, wheat-eating cousins. After all, genetically we're not really different from our Paleo brothers and sisters.
Suggested Web Resources
- INTRODUCTION TO THE PALEOLITHIC DIET
- The diet is usually referred to as the "Paleolithic Diet" referring to the Paleolithic or Stone Age era.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.