- Mar 17, 2007 “Paleopaganism” or “Paleo-Paganism” is a general term for the original Devil they don't believe in are the ones defined by Christian doctrine.
- Paganism 101 Wow, so much confusion about one simple word
- PALEO-PAGANISM. Cultural/mythological progenitor of Neopaganism.
- pg42text reprint al05A.indd
- who the Paleopagan Druids really were — a social class responsible for the transmission of cultural knowledge from generation to generation.
- Pagans: satan's left-hand (wo)men
- Some of these can trace their histories back hundreds, even thousands of years. Modern paganism has its roots in those ancient religions, but they are still modern reconstructions.
- Defining Paganism: Paleo-, Meso-, and Neo-
- Mar 17, 2007 “Paleopaganism” or “Paleo-Paganism” is a general term for the There are billions of Paleopagans living and worshiping their deities today.
- Indo-European Paleopaganism and its Clergy
- Jan 22, 2005 Isaac Bonewits' Indo-European Paleopaganism and its Clergy.
- Isaac Bonewits (pagan ceremony) - YouTube
- Sep 9, 2009 Pioneered the modern usage of the terms thealogy, "Paleo-Paganism", "Meso- Paganism", and numerous other retronyms.
- Paleopaganism - The Witchipedia
- PaleoPaganism is a subdivision of Paganism put forth by the modern Druid scholar [[Isaac Bonewits]].
Paleopaganism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paleopaganism books and related discussion.