A selection of articles related to palmarian church.
Original articles from our library related to the Palmarian Church. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Palmarian Church.
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The First Congregational Church of Wicca
- Witchcraft is a religion of field and grove, river and stream. In coven or individually, we perform rituals to renew our connections with the Goddess and God. However, what suits one may not answer the needs of another. This need is being satisfied by a new...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
Palmarian Church is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Palmarian Church books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- KWARTALNIK RELIGIOZNAWCZY
- THE PALMARIAN CATHOLIC CHURCH: A NEW RELIGOUS MOVEMENT IN TRADITIONAL FORM.
- 1 Since a long time now, we hear a word frequently being used
- Catholic Apostolic Church, Community of the Lady of All Nations, Free Catholic.
- Toward a Classification System of Religious Groups in the Americas
- Holy Palmarian Church – Santa Iglesia Palmera (1968, Troya, Spain;.
- 16702 Avenfield Road
- Clemente's purpose in receiving consecration has subsequently been shown to be the setting up of the Holy Palmarian Church. Was that the Church's intention?
- GENERAL CONSIDERATIONS THE APOSTOLIC SUCCESSION
- Church both to Christ, the founder, and to the Apostles, upon whom He founded it . ...
Suggested News Resources
- Who is the new 'Pope' of the Palmarians?
- His Christian Palmarian Church of the Carmelites of the Holy Face – or more simply the Palmarian Church – sits inside its own compound near the village of Palmar de Troya, 15 kms south of Utrera.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Palmarian Church - Our Opposition. - YouTube
- Jul 28, 2009 Thank you for finding us. We are a group of former palmarians who have learned the truth about the motivations of its Leaders.
- Rules governing the followers of the Palmarian Church - Palmar De
- Oct 30, 2006 The Order of the Carmelites of the Holy Face also known as the The Palmarian Church. Based in Palmar de Troya, Spain.
- The Order of the Last Times/The Palmarian Church
- Clemente Dominguez, The Order of the Last Times, The Palmarian Church.
- Palmarian Church « Dialogue Ireland
- Dec 4, 2009 Earlier in the year we reported how many of the younger generation of Palmarians in Ireland are cut of from their families.
Palmarian Church Topics
Related searchesbutterfly stroke technique
1500s bc events and trends
illyrian languages illyrian words
theta phi alpha
dehiscence botany fruit dehiscence