- 1 duck (or chicken) egg, beaten, to glaze
- First make a 'sponge', which is a type of yeasty starter. Dissolve the yeast and sugar in the water (at blood temperature – hot water kills the yeast). Add 200g flour and mix roughly.
- Pampushky: A Ukrainian holiday treat
- The only one I really remembered is Pampushky, or Ukrainian-style doughnuts, which are traditionally filled with either poppy seeds or prunes. They are little bites of heaven. The dough is sweet, amazingly soft, light and flaky.
- Deliciously Ella's pea and cauliflower bowl
- Pea and cauliflower bowl This feels so nourishing and comforting but it's nice and light at the same time. It also contains four portions of veggies, which is awesome, especially if you feel you've been lacking goodness in your other meals.
- Oprah Winfrey makes $12.5 million with single tweet about bread
- A tweet by Oprah Winfrey, in which she claims to have lost 26lbs (almost 12kg) by following a Weight Watchers healthy eating programme - while still eating bread every day - has seen the diet company's US share prices skyrocket by 20 per cent.
- Move over, crepes: Sri Lankan hoppers are the hot new pancake
- When you think of pancakes, what comes to mind? Most of us probably imagine thin crêpes, topped with sugar and lemon; or perhaps an American stack, thick and fluffy and groaning with maple syrup.
Pampushky is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pampushky books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesmystics of the east
promethea weeping gorilla comix
god in buddhism