A selection of articles related to pan.
Original articles from our library related to the Pan. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pan.
- (pasturer) Goat-footed and horned God of field, grove, and wooded glen. The son of Hermes, he was a shepherds Divinity, concerned with fertility, the wildwood, and solitary pipe-music. He had a somewhat disreputable image in the Classic world on account of...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- 15 - The Devil
- In fact this card represents Pan, the very old Nature-God of merriment, sensuality, fertility and life-force. Pan has the appearance of a half-man, half-goat. The goat is related to Capricorn and Saturn. Capricorn is persistent, tenacious, structured and will...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The Green Man
- Who is this mysterious face in the leaves, commonly known as the Green Man? He is the personification of the spirit of nature itself in its vegetation form; the living heartbeat in every cell of a plant, shrub or tree, and the divine essence of the seasons....
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
Pan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- This Easy AF One-Pan Pasta Dish Is Definitely Dinner Tonight
- Heat the oil in a pan over high heat. Combine the chicken, garlic, salt, and pepper, cooking until chicken is browned. Then, mix in the heavy cream, parmesan, and pesto, stirring until evenly combined.
- Five-day-old Bihar girl becomes youngest PAN card holder
- A five-day-old girl from Bihar's Munger has become the youngest permanent account number (PAN) card holder in the country. Aashi was born February 21 to Kumar Sajal and Smriti Sinha and allotted the PAN card on February 26. Before Aashi, Aryan ...
- Hong Kong's pan-democrats rethink tactics on blocking funding request for high
- Pan-democrat lawmakers have discussed new ways of protesting if the request for HK$19.6 billion in extra funding for the high-speed rail link to the mainland is put to the vote on Friday. People Power lawmaker Raymond Chan Chi-chuen halted a meeting of ...
- Zecon-Kimlun JV gets RM1.46b Pan Borneo Highway
- File pic of a project undertaken by Zecon. The project was part of the Triang water supply scheme for the transfer of raw water via tunnel and pipelines from Sg. Triang at Petaseh intake in Jelebu district to the treatment plant in Seremban district.
- Hong Kong's pan-democrats must unite in battle for survival ahead of key
- Apparently based on confidential government surveys, Executive Council member Cheung Chi-kong estimated that 5.5 per cent of Hong Kong people are sympathetic to their cause. The “militant localist” groups have obviously eaten into the pan-democrats' ...
kafka on the shore plot
burgundian school composers