A selection of articles related to pan.
Original articles from our library related to the Pan. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pan.
- (pasturer) Goat-footed and horned God of field, grove, and wooded glen. The son of Hermes, he was a shepherds Divinity, concerned with fertility, the wildwood, and solitary pipe-music. He had a somewhat disreputable image in the Classic world on account of...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- 15 - The Devil
- In fact this card represents Pan, the very old Nature-God of merriment, sensuality, fertility and life-force. Pan has the appearance of a half-man, half-goat. The goat is related to Capricorn and Saturn. Capricorn is persistent, tenacious, structured and will...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The Green Man
- Who is this mysterious face in the leaves, commonly known as the Green Man? He is the personification of the spirit of nature itself in its vegetation form; the living heartbeat in every cell of a plant, shrub or tree, and the divine essence of the seasons....
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
Pan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pan books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- KODAK PROFESSIONAL Technical Pan Film
- Technical Pan Film will continue to be available until the existing inventory has been depleted.
- COMMUNITY PAN-FLU PREPAREDNESS: A CHECKLIST OF KEY
- —From the Mission Statement of the American Health Lawyers Association.
- Pan Tadeusz
- Pan Tadeusz, or the Last Foray in Lithuania: A History of the Nobility in the Years 1811 in Twelve Books of Verse (Pan Tadeusz, czyli ostatni zajazd na Litwie.
- How to Bake with Silicone Pans
- now, these pans are also available to you, the home baker.
Suggested News Resources
- CONGRESS: Republicans pan Obama administration's regulatory relief plan
- BY BEN GOAD WASHINGTON - Area House Republicans are less than thrilled by an Obama administration initiative to cut bureaucratic red tape across the federal government.
- Pan American Metals of Miami Reports Bernanke Noncommittal on QE3
- "Shrewd investors have been waiting for just such a dip to buy more gold bullion," says Bill Hionas, CEO of Pan American Metals of Miami. "The lower the price, the greater the opportunity for profit.
- UFC 134 in Rio: Pan Report's Lines for the Top 3 Clashes
- The UFC's quest for international markets will bear fruit this weekend in Rio de Janeiro's HSBC Arena when the promotion returns, arguably, to the sport's birthplace.
- Hundreds compete in horse trials, four-day event ends today
- Tamra Smith, who hopes to compete in the upcoming Pan American Games, rides Mar De Amor in the cross country competition in the Richland Horse Trials Saturday afternoon.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pan - A GNOME Newsreader
- Apr 21, 2007 Pan is a Usenet newsreader that's good at both text and binaries.
- PAN : Greek God of Shepherds & Flocks | Mythology, w/ pictures
- PAN was the god of shepherds and flocks, of mountain wilds, hunting and rustic music.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.