- Idols discovered in Kanaparthi
- Buddha idols, Makara Thoranam, pancha patra belongs to fourth and fifth century AD. Ongole: Several Buddha idols in various postures, two Ayaka pillars, and puja samagri were discovered during excavations in Kanaparthi under Naguluppalapadu mandal ...
- Celebrating Gudiya Sambhrama: Do You Know Your Temples?
- Which is this temple that sees thousands thronging it on Makara Sankranti every year? 3. One among the twelve ...
- Yoga beyond asanas: PM Modi, Ramdev need to get rid of their biases to become
- Pancha-Makara(liquor, meat, fish, sexual juices, fermented grain) is associated with the vama-marga(left hand path) of Tantra. These are employed by sects who are variously referred to as Aghori/Kaula/Kapalika/Kanphata/Nath etc. These are employed by ...
- Symbolism of Yajna and Bali in Nabakalebara
- Fish or 'matsya' is one of the 'panchamakara' of tantra. It represents Ida and Pingala 'nadis' inside the backbone, which are intertwined like two slimy fishes.
- Magnificence set in stone
- Tungabhadra and Varada join near the temple and local residents consider this place, known as pancha nadi sangama, as sacred. Tungabhadra is formed by the confluence of three rivers, Tunga, Bhadra and Kumudvathi, while Varada is formed by the ...
Pancha Makara is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pancha Makara books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Pancha Makara Topics
Related searchessiliguri economy
dream dictionary cave
shadow the hedgehog voice actors
aziridine triazoline decomposition
congregational church origins
dream interpretation death dictionary
mississippian culture cultural traits