A selection of articles related to pancha prana.
Original articles from our library related to the Pancha Prana. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pancha Prana.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- What is Reiki?
- A Brief Overview The knowledge that an unseen energy flows through all living things and is connected directly to the quality of health has been part of the wisdom of many cultures since ancient times. The existence of this "life force energy" has...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Pancha Prana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pancha Prana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Shani Shingnapur controversy: Freedom of religion does not mean freedom to
- As per hinduism, the body contains pancha-praanas, the 5 life-sustaining forms of breath. The aim of every sect of ... Apaana is that form of prana that operates from navel to pelvic floor, aiding in excretion and reproduction.
- Myth and the making of Star Wars
- The Sanskrit word prana means “life force” or vital principle. In Hindu philosophy, the term refers to the cosmic energy that permeates the entire universe at all ....
- Yoga beyond asanas: PM Modi, Ramdev need to get rid of their biases to become
- Consumption of tamsic food is not the norm and is recommended only for certain extreme conditions to preserve prana. Even in ... Pancha-Makara(liquor, meat, fish, sexual juices, fermented grain) is associated with the vama-marga(left hand path) of Tantra.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.