- 'Tamil Nadu govt should not have trained 206 priests'
- Srirangam follows parameswara samhita , while in Kancheepuram, jayakya samhita is followed. Within pancharatra agama, different temples follow different samhitas. Vaikhanasa agamas state that only a person born to a vaikhanasa mother and vaikhanasa ...
- Thousands witness 'Goda Kalyanam'
- The ritual was performed in the presence of thousands of devotees in accordance with the Pancharatra Agama tradition by Vedic priests led by Sri Tirumalacharyalu on the last day of the auspicious Dhanurmasam. The Raghunayaka Seva Samiti, led by ...
- SPIRITUAL REAFFIRMATION
- Srirangam Sri Ranganatha Swamy temple follows the Paramesvara Samhitha of Pancharatra Agama and is among the Ratna Trayam of the Pancharatra Agama reflecting the Poushkara Samhitha while Melkote Sri Cheluvanarayana Swamy temple adheres ...
- Panchami Teertham: Thousands Take Holy Dip
- While performing puja, as per 'Pancharatra Agama', the priests adorned the deities with specially made cardamom, dried grapes, twigs, 'vattiveru' and 'kuruveru', beetle nut leaves, apricot, aljeera and garlands, which fascinated the devotees.
Pancharatra Agama is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pancharatra Agama books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Pancharatra Agama Topics
Related searchesdream interpretation pope
odal rune troll cross
ancient greek eschatology