- The define the rules and roles for various groups of individuals in the society. .
- Vaikhanasa variety, while the 'tantrik' kind signifies the Pancharatra variety.
- Guide to
- Of the two Pancharatra is the pradhana or main source of authority for the nights. Hence the teaching was called Pancharatra or work of the five nights.
- Art and Culture in Ancient Kashmir
- Kashmir and South India in the cultural tradition like the worship of Shiva, Pancharatra,. Tantra, and the arts.
- The Handbook of Srivaishnavism
- The Srivaishnavas also accept the canon of the Pancharatra (Scriptures dealing .
- Untitled - ahobilavalli.org
- acclaimed in the Vedas and in the pAncharAtra Agama, make us happy.
- Pawan Kalyan enters Simhachalam with footwear on
- But the devasthanam performed Samprokshna (cleaning of the temple) according to the Pancharatra customs in the afternoon. “I was not at the temple that time and so I can't comment.
- Pancharatra Agama Books list
- Pancharatra Agama Books list. sir, I am a archanka in Anjeneya Swamy Temple located in Bangalore. My Agama is "Pancharathra".
- Pancharatra, Hinduism
- Feb 17, 2011 Pancharatra, Hinduism - Informative & researched article on Pancharatra, Hinduism from Indianetzone, the largest free encyclopedia on India.
- pAncharAtra saMhitA - 2
- May 3, 2009 vaiShNavAgama is classified into two: vaikhAnasa and pAncharAtra.
Pancharatra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pancharatra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessilent alarm
troilus and criseyde
4th century bc