Panchathan Record Inn
A selection of articles related to panchathan record inn.
Original articles from our library related to the Panchathan Record Inn. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Panchathan Record Inn.
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives. 8:2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them. 8:3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery;...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: I John, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 5:3...
New Testament >> I John
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God. 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 1:4 In him was life; and the life...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Juice Fasting 1.01: Building Will
- Two of the biggest problems with any metaphysical pursuit are: 1. Lack of will power 2. Dietary caused low energy levels Will Power: Will power is quite different from 'personality strength'. Just because a person has great personality strength does not mean...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Panchathan Record Inn is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Panchathan Record Inn books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- At 49, AR Rahman is on a Musical High
- In 1992, Rahman began his own music recording and mixing studio attached to the backyard of his house called the Panchathan Record Inn, which was developed into India's most advanced recording studio. He initially composed music jingles for ...
- Oscar & Grammy Winner A.R. Rahman to Perform at NJPAC, 5/27
- Having set up his own in-house studio called Panchathan Record Inn at Chennai, arguably one of Asia's most sophisticated and high-tech studios, Rahman's film scoring career began in the early 1990s with the Tamil film Roja.
- A R Rahman returns after years to perform in Dubai
- He opened his own recording and mixing studio, Panchathan Record Inn, and worked on advertising jingles and documentary scores before Tamil director Mani Ratnam asked him to write the music for Roja. The score won a national Film Award and set the ...
- AR Rahman: The first ever documentary on the Mozart of Madras premiers in New York
- 'Jai Ho', a documentary film on musical evolution of the maestro AR Rahman premiered last week at The Museum of Moving Image in New York. Renowned documentary filmmaker Umesh Aggarwal, who had directed Brokering News – Media, Money and ...
- On track
- The first jingle he composed was for Elayum Mullum (1994) on Doordarshan, just after he passed out of school (Loyola). “The turning point in my career happened in 1997, when I met A. R.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Panchathan Record Inn Topics
Related searchespinyin table
xenosaga plot summary
calabash other cultural uses
jamestown virginia later colonial era