- Panchkarma training workshop concludes
- Ujjain: Weeklong training on Panchkarma concluded at Chardham temple here on Friday with organisers briefing about the services they offered in past week. Panchkarma-training-workshop. Former vice chancellor Panini Sanskrit University Dr Mohan Gupt ...
- Workshop on Panchkarma training from Feb 17
- Panchkarma is the classical ayurvedic procedure for purification and rejuvenation of the body. The World Ayurveda Council, National Academy of Panchkarma and Research (NAPAR) and Government Dhanwantary Ayurveda College are organising the ...
- Fast to fitness
- In today's live-to-eat culture, we find ourselves in a world of unbelievable pollution, stress and toxic overload. Our bodies are no longer able to tolerate this assault. As a result, people are getting diseased.
- Valley catches up with Panchkarma therapy
- “In our Golf Course, panchkarma is available for the members only and it is getting huge response. If we open it up for common people I think it will get massive response.
- Panchkarma hospitals face bleak future
- Call it official apathy or diminishing faith in its efficacy, the Panchkarma units face a bleak future.
Panchkarma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Panchkarma books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesyork county maine demographics
grasshopper digestion and excretion
vietnamese traditional medicine
circle of fifths history
narcolepsy what happens in narcolepsy