- Exceptional Indian Miniatures at Bonhams NY Sale
- From Bikaner, circa 1700-1710, it is a remarkable work about Krishna and Balarama seeking the news of the Pandava brothers. The painting, despite its miniature proportions, shows two different scenes – one of an emissary being sent on the job, and the ...
- By comparing the Congress to Death, Modi has paid his arch-rivals a great
- Like his father, Yudhishthir finally quit the throne of blood and led his Pandava brothers to the Himalayas towards penance and death. In the South, popular myths associated with Draupadi, the common wife of the Pandavas, also reveal Yama's awesome ...
- Poetic Promise of a Lost Tale
- The eldest Pandava talks about the grand horse sacrifice which he claims was conducted after twelve years spent in exile, which was the result of a lost game of dice to the trickster, Shakuni.
- Conquest of the mighty
- When Dharmaputhra, the Pandava king of Indraprastham, decides to conduct the ritual he has to overcome the powerful King Jarasandha. So Bhima and Arjuna in the company of Lord Krishna, all disguised as Brahmins reach the court of Jarasandha and ...
- At the epic's end
- There are no Pandava brothers in Battlefield except Yudhishthira. There is no Draupadi.
Pandava is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pandava books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesjohn joel glanton
polyhedron catalan solids
culture of france alcohol
ascomycota detailed description