- No hope for iOS 9.2 or 9.3 jailbreak release as Pangu begins rollout of 9.1 JB
- The Pangu jailbreaking team from China pulled off a surprise last week and issued a fully working iOS 9.1 jailbreak but as can be expected the modified software came with host of restrictions.
- PPP denies partnership with Pangu Party
- The leader of the Peoples Progress Party, Ben Micah, says his political party has NOT formed any partnership with Pangu Pati. Mr. Micah was responding to comments by Pangu leader, Sam Basil, at a news conference in Lae today, who had welcomed PPP's ...
- 'iOS 9.2.1' jailbreak status update: Pangu and other teams not out of danger yet
- (Pangu/iOS 9 jailbreak)The jailbreak for iOS 9.2.1 doesn't exist yet, although a lot of fakers are out to deceive people.
- iOS 9.2.1 jailbreak release date update: TaiG and Pangu still developing new
- Apple users are still eagerly awaiting the jailbreak for the most recent iOS update, but as yet TaiG and Pangu have not yet been able to release anything. In late January, TaiG offered a beta version for the iOS 9.2.
- iOS 9.2 Jailbreak Won't Be Releasing Anytime Soon, Pangu and Taig Likely to be
- The iOS 9.2 jailbreak probably won't release soon and there is still no announcement or schedule regarding when it can possibly come out. According to the latest reports, hacker groups Pangu and TaiG have decided to release the iOS 9.
Pangu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pangu books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
francisco martin duran
thomas carlyle writings
erik satie notes
us 2nd marine division history