- Panjab University teachers miss out on Child Care Leave
- Even after Child Care Leave (CCL) was approved by the Panjab University Senate and Syndicate, teachers of PU remain the only government employees missing out on its benefits. Till date, PU employees have not been able to avail the benefits of the ...
- Panjab University gets approval for India-UK training school
- Panjab University has received the approval for the setting up of an India-UK Advanced Training School (IUATS) under the Newton-Bhabha Fund programme. Under this project, PU had proposed specialising in 'skill development and training in advanced ...
- No funds, Panjab University projects stuck
- Despite promises made by Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Singh Badal, Panjab University (PU) is yet to receive clearance for the funds for establishment of a world-class gymnasium and two shuttle buses for the university. At the swearing-in ceremony of ...
- Students of Panjab University write to Smriti Irani: 'Implement SC/ST
- Students of Panjab University write to Smriti Irani: 'Implement SC/ST reservation policy in upcoming Senate polls'.
- Panjab University Admissions 2016: Apply online
- Panjab University (PU), Chandigarh has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission to integrated Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Law (B.A+LL.B) and Bachelor of Commerce + Bachelor of Law (B.
Panjab is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Panjab books and related discussion.