A selection of articles related to pantheistic argument.
Original articles from our library related to the Pantheistic Argument. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pantheistic Argument.
- The Fundamentalist's Problem
- One of the most frustrating things for a person who does not subscribe to a fundamentalist way of thinking is that having an open and expansive conversation about spirituality and God with a fundamentalist personality is virtually impossible, if possible at...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- The next Sephirah is Tiphareth. It is represented by the Sixes, Wands:Victory, Cups:Joy, Swords:Earned Success, Pentacles:Material Success. The sixth path is called the Mediating Intelligence and serves to equilibriate the lower six Sephiroth leading down...
Magick >> Qabalah
- An Overview: What is Atheism?
- Atheism is non-belief in the existence of god or deities. It originated from the Greek word “atheos” which means ‘without god’.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Child of Zeus and Hera, craftsman and smith of the Gods and, as is so often the case among Aryan smithy Deities, lame. Among the Hellenes, he was something of a hapless fool, a figure of jest and contempt. This stems from the very strong Classic Mediterranean...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part III
- III;1. Abrahadabra; the reward of Ra Hoor Khut. III;2. There is division hither homeward; there is a word not known. Spelling is defunct; all is not aught. Beware! Hold! Raise the spell of Ra-Hoor-Khuit! III;3. Now let it be first understood that I...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
Pantheistic Argument is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pantheistic Argument books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Pantheism views God as being active in the universe but not beyond the consider this truth honestly and toward that end these arguments may be of value .
- Stoic pantheism
- The essay also considers the arguments offered by the Stoics. They thought that their pantheistic conclusion was an extension of the best science of their day.
- ON THE ARGUMENT FOR THEISM An Unpublished Letter from
- argument for Theism” in reply to Japanese objections.
- HOW CAN WE KNOW THE CHRISTIAN GOD IS THE ONE TRUE
- Pantheism fails to account for features of reality revealed by the cosmological, design, and moral arguments.
Suggested News Resources
- It's like giving yourself a lobotomy with a dull spoon…
- Is this a gnostic, solipsistic, pantheistic argument or is it just the “age of Aquarius” repackaged in pseudo-scientific jargon? Whatever it is, I don't think it has any connection to Christianity. sacredrocheter.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mereological Ontological Arguments and Pantheism
- Philosophical disagreement with Pantheism. Based on the Pantheist definition of God.
- An Argument for Pantheism or Panentheism - The Prosblogion
- Jan 28, 2010 I came up with what seems to me to be an interesting argument.
- What is the Atheist argument against Pantheism? - Yahoo! Answers
- It's sexed up atheism, to use Dawkins' words.
- Debate: Pantheism vs. Deism - Debatepedia
- Aug 29, 2010 Pantheism does not believe that there is any God in the sense of a .
- Pantheism (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
- Jan 25, 2011 But it cannot count against the existence of a pantheistic Unity in the way it can count against the existence of a theistic God.