A selection of articles related to pantheistic argument.
Original articles from our library related to the Pantheistic Argument. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pantheistic Argument.
- The Fundamentalist's Problem
- One of the most frustrating things for a person who does not subscribe to a fundamentalist way of thinking is that having an open and expansive conversation about spirituality and God with a fundamentalist personality is virtually impossible, if possible at...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part III
- III;1. Abrahadabra; the reward of Ra Hoor Khut. III;2. There is division hither homeward; there is a word not known. Spelling is defunct; all is not aught. Beware! Hold! Raise the spell of Ra-Hoor-Khuit! III;3. Now let it be first understood that I...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Pantheistic Argument is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pantheistic Argument books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Tocqueville on Christianity and American Democracy
- Modern democratic freedom, Tocqueville argues, developed as a result of Christianity's influence on European civilization, and more particularly as a result of Puritanism's influence on American civilization.
- What the Green Man can teach us about our place in the world
- Folklorists have argued ever since about whether Raglan caused more confusion than clarity by attempting to cram a wide diversity of images and meanings into a single term. Whatever the truth, the mystery of the Green Man remains.
- A Meditation on Alan Watts & A Christianity Worth Following
- While one can argue there have been nondual currents in Christianity, particularly among some although not most early gnostic schools, this perspective has definitely not been a part of normative Christianity. In mainstream ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.