A selection of articles related to pantheistic argument.
Original articles from our library related to the Pantheistic Argument. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pantheistic Argument.
- The Fundamentalist's Problem
- One of the most frustrating things for a person who does not subscribe to a fundamentalist way of thinking is that having an open and expansive conversation about spirituality and God with a fundamentalist personality is virtually impossible, if possible at...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- Group Mind Effectiveness
- “Friendship” is really just the psychic alignment of two people, on the basis of good Intent. We know the exact moment a friendship is solidified. There is a distinct impression within the body at a given moment in the interaction, when we perceive a...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Subliminal Persuasion: Overview
- Since the 1950's, there has been enormous public concern over hidden messages in art, music, and advertising. Subliminal self-help tapes are a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet many psychologists claim that subliminal influence consists at best of...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- On-Line Coven Initiation Ritual Log
- I wrote this as stress relief. A very heated argument was occurring in my "Pagan Realm e-group" , and I got tired of arguing and correcting people about what I really said and didn't say... Any way, this helped me to get my sense of humor back.. Oh,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Arcane Ruminations
- Special Plates Notice how each particle moves. Notice how everyone has just arrived here from a journey. Notice how each wants a different food. Notice how the stars vanish as the sun comes up, and how all streams stream toward the ocean. Look at the chefs...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
Pantheistic Argument is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pantheistic Argument books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Pantheism views God as being active in the universe but not beyond the consider this truth honestly and toward that end these arguments may be of value .
- Stoic pantheism
- The essay also considers the arguments offered by the Stoics. They thought that their pantheistic conclusion was an extension of the best science of their day.
- ON THE ARGUMENT FOR THEISM An Unpublished Letter from
- argument for Theism” in reply to Japanese objections.
- HOW CAN WE KNOW THE CHRISTIAN GOD IS THE ONE TRUE
- Pantheism fails to account for features of reality revealed by the cosmological, design, and moral arguments.
Suggested News Resources
- It's like giving yourself a lobotomy with a dull spoon…
- Is this a gnostic, solipsistic, pantheistic argument or is it just the “age of Aquarius” repackaged in pseudo-scientific jargon? Whatever it is, I don't think it has any connection to Christianity. sacredrocheter.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mereological Ontological Arguments and Pantheism
- Philosophical disagreement with Pantheism. Based on the Pantheist definition of God.
- An Argument for Pantheism or Panentheism - The Prosblogion
- Jan 28, 2010 I came up with what seems to me to be an interesting argument.
- What is the Atheist argument against Pantheism? - Yahoo! Answers
- It's sexed up atheism, to use Dawkins' words.
- Debate: Pantheism vs. Deism - Debatepedia
- Aug 29, 2010 Pantheism does not believe that there is any God in the sense of a .
- Pantheism (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
- Jan 25, 2011 But it cannot count against the existence of a pantheistic Unity in the way it can count against the existence of a theistic God.
Pantheistic Argument Topics
Related searchesbessie coleman funeral and legacy
hurricane fifi impact
torres strait geography
huldrych zwingli marriage
greek dark ages
affirmations for business