A selection of articles related to pantheistic argument.
Original articles from our library related to the Pantheistic Argument. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pantheistic Argument.
- The Fundamentalist's Problem
- One of the most frustrating things for a person who does not subscribe to a fundamentalist way of thinking is that having an open and expansive conversation about spirituality and God with a fundamentalist personality is virtually impossible, if possible at...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Spirit of Jezebel
- Jezebel was a princess of Sidonia and a priestess of the pagan god Baal. In 116 she married the Israelite King Ahab. Jezebel had Ahab under her control.
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Pantheistic Argument is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pantheistic Argument books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Pantheism views God as being active in the universe but not beyond the consider this truth honestly and toward that end these arguments may be of value .
- Stoic pantheism
- The essay also considers the arguments offered by the Stoics. They thought that their pantheistic conclusion was an extension of the best science of their day.
- ON THE ARGUMENT FOR THEISM An Unpublished Letter from
- argument for Theism” in reply to Japanese objections.
- HOW CAN WE KNOW THE CHRISTIAN GOD IS THE ONE TRUE
- Pantheism fails to account for features of reality revealed by the cosmological, design, and moral arguments.
Suggested News Resources
- It's like giving yourself a lobotomy with a dull spoon…
- Is this a gnostic, solipsistic, pantheistic argument or is it just the “age of Aquarius” repackaged in pseudo-scientific jargon? Whatever it is, I don't think it has any connection to Christianity. sacredrocheter.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mereological Ontological Arguments and Pantheism
- Philosophical disagreement with Pantheism. Based on the Pantheist definition of God.
- An Argument for Pantheism or Panentheism - The Prosblogion
- Jan 28, 2010 I came up with what seems to me to be an interesting argument.
- What is the Atheist argument against Pantheism? - Yahoo! Answers
- It's sexed up atheism, to use Dawkins' words.
- Debate: Pantheism vs. Deism - Debatepedia
- Aug 29, 2010 Pantheism does not believe that there is any God in the sense of a .
- Pantheism (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
- Jan 25, 2011 But it cannot count against the existence of a pantheistic Unity in the way it can count against the existence of a theistic God.