A selection of articles related to pantheistic beliefs.
Original articles from our library related to the Pantheistic Beliefs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pantheistic Beliefs.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Pantheistic Beliefs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pantheistic Beliefs books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Four main beliefs about the nature of God - Theosophical Society in
- About God: Four main beliefs about the nature of God: Deism, Panentheism, Pantheism & Theism. Author: B.A.
- CHAPTER I: A Pantheistic View of Reality - Armand F. Baker
- The metaphysics of Antonio Machado is based on a pantheistic conception of ... of this metaphysical doctrine: "Belief in the doctrines of pantheism has been ...
- On the Nature of Religious Belief - Journal of Student Scholarship
- Clouser and I contend that Tillich‟s definition excludes many beliefs of the .... pantheistic religions, in fact, there is often nothing distinct from anything else, ...
- Monotheism and Pantheism in Africa - João Ferreira Dias
- Monotheism and Pantheism in Africa. Author(s): E. G.
- Pantheistic Evolution
- abandoning atheistic evolution and returning to pantheistic evolution. .... spectrum of New Age beliefs are founded upon a base of pantheistic evolutionism, so.
Suggested News Resources
- The Walkman Celebrates His 21st Birthday with Two Razor-Sharp Releases
- The songs on Year are admirable for their honesty, their bare-bones striving and their belief that a pop-culture junkie with a mile-a-minute mouth can clear his own path.
- What We Do Not Believe Is What We Believe
- Most Gnostic belief systems (they are impossibly convoluted) featured a rogue god who violated orders and made humanity. ... That's possibly the default faith, though I'd guess pantheism (god is creation, creation is god) might have outpaced it initially.
- The 4 Vedas in Hindi, English, Telugu | PDF Download
- Thirdly—It is a religion of the upper classes who are well-to-do, presupposing an established household of considerable extent, a wealthy and liberal householder, elaborate and expensive materials, and many priests.
- Happy birthday Albert Einstein!
- Albert Einstein said he believed in the "pantheistic" God of Baruch Spinoza, but not in a personal god, a belief he criticized.
Suggested Web Resources
- Basic beliefs of Naturalistic Pantheism/Scientific Pantheism | World
- The World Pantheist Movement's basic orienting beliefs which we call Naturalistic Pantheism or Scientific Pantheism are set out in the WPM belief statement.
- Pantheist Beliefs - World Pantheism
- Pantheist beliefs: basic beliefs of pantheism. Part of the Web's biggest resource on pantheist history, theory and practice.
- PANTHEISM: Nature, universe, science and religion
- Pantheism fosters a sane and whole mind that respects reason and evidence, that will not accept key beliefs without rational basis, simply on the claims of ...
- Pantheism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pantheism is the belief that the Universe is identical with divinity, or that everything composes an all-encompassing, immanent ...
- Pantheism | Philosophy Talk
- Pantheism is the view that the world is either identical to God, or an expression of God's nature. It comes from 'pan' meaning all, and 'theism,' which means belief ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.