- Compost bin in Panvel raises a stink: Locals
- NAVI MUMBAI: A scheme initiated by Panvel Municipal Council (PMC) to compost wet garbage at two housing societies at Sai Nagar and Neelkanth Dham areas seems to have gone wrong, going by the claims of locals of one of the societies. Residents of a ...
- Unidentified woman's body found in Nere village, Panvel
- NAVI MUMBAI: The New Panvel police have recovered the body of woman aged between 25 and 30 years in Nere village. Prima facie, the cause of death is said to be strangulation, said cops. The police have registered a murder case against the unidentified ...
- Panvel shelter founder spared death rap by HC
- Two years after a lower court had sentenced to death the Panvel orphanage founder, Ramchandra Karanjule, for the murder of an inmate, the Bombay High Court on Friday overturned the verdict and acquitted Karanjule of the murder charge. Karanjule, 57 ...
- Panvel skater enters Guinness records for 30-min dance event
- NAVI MUMBAI: After setting national records in long distance skating, Panvel boy Prasad Dhavale (19), has etched his name in the coveted Guinness Book of World Records recently. The son of a driver in Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation (NMMC), ...
- Sanjay Dutt's release bash at Salman Khan's Panvel farmhouse
- We know that Sanjay Dutt has walked out of the Yerwada Jail, Pune just some time back. Even before his release, the media had established a strong foothold outside the prison to capture every move of the actor.
Panvel is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Panvel books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespurple symbolism
countdown with keith olbermann guests
tennis court oath