- Ghostlike, deep-sea octopod discovered in Papahanaumokuakea
- Researchers with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration came across a big (okay, technically little) discovery while combing the depth of Hawaii's oceans. A ghostlike octopod was spotted by the remotely operated vehicle Deep Discoverer ...
- Four new algae species discovered in Hawaiʻi's deep waters
- Spalding has been collaborating with NOAA 's Office of National Marine Sanctuaries for several years studying samples collected by NOAA divers working in Papahānaumokuākea Marine National Monument. She and her colleagues conducted DNA ...
- Papahānaumokuākea Representatives Gather in Celebration of a Decade
- Over 200 representatives of marine managed areas gathered on Monday to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Papahānaumokuākea Marine National Monument. The monument is one of the largest marine conservation areas in the world and it is the first ...
- College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources announces 2016 industry
- A Hawaiian cultural practitioner as well as a steadfast environmentalist, he has served on numerous boards, panels and task forces, and helped found the Papahānaumokuākea Marine National Monument. About CTAHR: The founding college of the ...
- Oldest Banded Bird Spotted Within Papahānaumokuākea
- Image of Wisdom (left) and her mate (right) on Nov. 2. Photo by: Kiah Walker/USFWS.
Papahanaumokuakea is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Papahanaumokuakea books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesage of pericles theatre
dr syedna mohammed burhanuddin
mister scarlet and pinky
dream symbol stolen
nation of yahweh