A selection of articles related to papal bull.
Original articles from our library related to the Papal Bull. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Papal Bull.
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Originally a fertility symbol, he became the sacred bull, or the 'Ba' of the creator god Ptah at the cult center of Memphis. The Apis was linked to Pharaoh as the divine manifestation of a god and the bulls became important enough to have a grand burial at...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Papal Bull is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Papal Bull books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Papal Bull: Exsurge Domine Pope Leo X (1521)
- After much delay, the papal bull 'Exsurge Domine' was published in June 1520.
- Papal Bulls, Extirpators, and the Madrid Codex: The Content and
- Papal Bulls, Extirpators, and the Madrid Codex: The Content and Probable Provenience of the M. 56 Patch. JOHN F.
- Pope Alexander VI The Papal bull Inter Caetera May 4, 1493
- The Papal bull Inter Caetera. May 4, 1493.
- Text of the Papal Bull Cum Nulla
- Text of the Papal Bull Cum Nulla.
- IV. THE ISSUE OF PAPAL INFALLIBILITY
- The dogma of Papal Infallibility was proclaimed by the papal bull. Pastor Aeternus when the first Vatican Council was disbanded in 1870.
Suggested News Resources
- Sailing into history: How the Spanish and Portuguese divided the world
- Because Brazil juts out into the Atlantic part of what was considered under the papal bull to be the Portuguese realm. Why is the Philippines a Roman Catholic country? It was settled by the Spanish, land of the bloody Inquisition.
- New Eparch of Newton installed
- After an entrance procession that included many bishops, priests, and deacons, Exarch Joseph Haggar read a letter from Pope Benedict XVI, called the Papal Bull of Designation, which declared the appointment of Bishop Samra.
- Latin Archdiocese keen on frugal living
- Created in 1937 through the Papal Bull 'In Ora Malabarica,' the Thiruvananthapuram Archdiocese currently has close to 2.50 lakh members.
- Hundreds of historic papers lost from National Archives
- Royal Norfolk Regiment mown down by machinegun in the Le Paradis massacre of May 1940, were mislaid by staff for nine months.
Suggested Web Resources
- Papal bull - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A Papal bull is a particular type of letters patent or charter issued by a Pope of the Catholic Church.
- List of papal bulls - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- List of papal bulls. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- What is a Papal Bull?
- Jun 2, 2011 Brief and Straightforward Guide: What is a Papal Bull?
- Papal bull - New World Encyclopedia
- Apr 2, 2008 A papal bull is a special kind of patent or charter issued by a pope.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Papal Bull Topics
Related searchesnorman fawcett
amx-13 105 mm self propelled howitzer
numerical aperture laser physics
dream interpretation acorn
romanov contemporary romanovs