- A home among the waves - inside No Man's Fort
- 'The flavours all come into your mouth,' says Paulo Papanca. 'The food is beautiful and we try to do fantastic events here. 'It's all about the experience.
- Custard tart fight: can the British version ever compete with Portugal's
- Owner and cook Maria Papanca's pastry is light and crisp and her filling beautifully smooth. She too has a secret, which “is the way you make the cream – this I don't tell anybody”.
- The Grit That Becomes a Pearl
- In January, Kittisaro and Thanissara will be leading a Tricycle Retreat on the topic of papanca—"conceptual proliferation," or the well-known tendency of the mind to overcomplicate every matter at hand.
- The Dalai Lama on What People Get Wrong about the Present Moment
- This discussion is getting lost in papanca, mental proliferation (re which, see Kittisaro in this month's on-line retreat).
- Happiness, Kant, and Buddhism
- One conception was common to all the philosophical schools: people are unhappy because they are the slave of their passions. In other words, they are unhappy because they desire things they may not be able to obtain, since they are exterior, alien, and ...
Papanca is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Papanca books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
geography of madagascar soils
agape the example of paul and silas