A selection of articles related to papiamento grammar.
Original articles from our library related to the Papiamento Grammar. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Papiamento Grammar.
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Search for Wholeness: Male-Female Twin Souls
- "The worlds are just a playground of the you and I, the colorful mask of the two-in-one, I am in you like you are in me, oh love." Sri Aurobindo wrote these beautiful words, describing the twin soul relationship. Twin souls or twin flames are the...
Spirits >> The Soul
Papiamento Grammar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Papiamento Grammar books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Papiamento/Dutch code-switching in bilingual parent–child reading
- language status of the item and the grammatical category membership.
- Creole studies. A theoretical linguist's ®eld guide
- grammar. RoÈmer (1992) documents a number of ways that the Papiamentu lexicon and syntax depend on tonal contrasts.
- REFLEXES OF IBERO-ROMAN CE REFLEXIVE CLITIC + VERB
- REFLEXES OF IBERO-ROMAN CE REFLEXIVE.
- JOHN M. LIPSKI and ARMIN SCHWEGLER Creole Spanish and
- Colombian Palenquero_ Philippine Creole Spanish, and Papiamento, the native language ol“ Aruba, ish" and “has no grammar".
Suggested Web Resources
- Papiamento Lessons - Grammar - Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba
- Here is the link for those who would like to know more about the grammar, numerals, the time, days of the week, month of the year, etc.
- papiamentu / FrontPage
- In this wiki we will try to compile reliable information about the grammar of the Curacao dialect of Papiamento/Papiamentu.
- Papiamento - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Grammar. E. R.