Parable Of The Prodigal Son
A selection of articles related to parable of the prodigal son.
Original articles from our library related to the Parable Of The Prodigal Son. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Parable Of The Prodigal Son.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Parable Of The Prodigal Son is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Parable Of The Prodigal Son books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Parable of the Estranged Family: Re-Imagining the Prodigal Son as a Tragic
- The Parable of the Prodigal Son won't work any more, and frankly I think it destroys the richness and depth of this tale. A better a name might be the Parable of the Lost Sons, but even that neglects the role of the father — the main character.
- How we take the story of the prodigal son out of context
- Jesus was known to be the most colourful storyteller, sharing and creating parables that painted a beautiful picture of truth and grace in various ways. One of Jesus's more popular parables is the parable of the lost son shared in Luke 15:11-32.
- The parable of the lost son
- So to them Jesus addressed this parable. “A man had two sons, and the younger son said to his father, 'Father, give me the share of your estate that should come to me.' So the father divided the property between them.
- JESUS AND THE PRODIGAL SON The God of Radical Mercy
- Father Pierce makes the parable of the Prodigal Son tangible to Catholic readers in an eloquent and theologically pregnant use of Sacred Scripture and a redaction of the life of Jesus as the methodology for discovering God the Father of Radical Mercy.
- Prodigal Son retreat held at Divine Mercy Church, Penang
- The background of the retreat was the parable of the Prodigal Son found in the Gospel of St Luke 15:10-32. The character of the younger son was explained by Dr Jeffery Goh, while Angeline Goh explained about the Father. Archbishop Ha then explained the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Parable Of The Prodigal Son Topics
Related searchesthe real ghostbusters pke meter
meditation adverse effects
swami ranganathananda swamiji speaks
dream symbol ascending
5 cap capping process
holocaust theology ignaz maybaum