A selection of articles related to parabolic discussion.
Original articles from our library related to the Parabolic Discussion. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Parabolic Discussion.
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- More Group Mind Basics (GM2)
- The similarities between the function of a two-way radio and the human body can be quite surprising. The body/mind constantly emits all aspects of our internal state to the environment, and in turn receives inputs from the world in the same manner. When we...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
Parabolic Discussion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Parabolic Discussion books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- REVIEW OF CONIC SECTIONS
- 2 ■ REVIEW OF CONIC SECTIONS. If we write. , then the standard equation of a parabola (1) becomes .
- Discussion of “Concerning the sulfidation of pure iron in H 2/H 2 S
- Discussion submitted July 24, 1969. the "pseudolinear" part of the S-shaped curves in. Fig.
- Teaching Advanced Physics
- Student experiment: Gravity and archery. (30 minutes). Demonstration + Discussion: Motion in a parabola.
- Melancholy and Parapraxis: Rewriting History in Benjamin and Kafka
- a parabolic discussion, turning from one diversion to another.
Suggested Web Resources
- How to create a parabola - Autodesk Discussion Groups
- Does anyone know how to create a parabolic dish? I need to design a 2' diameter parabolic dish and can't find how to do it in AutoCAD 3D.
- Space Manufacturing 14 Video: Moon, Mars or - Parabolic Arc
- Nov 10, 2010 A video of the â€œMoon, Mars, Asteroids: Where to Go First for Resources?
- SmartQuant Discussion • View topic - Parabolic SAR
- Just wondering if this product is or is going to include the Parabolic SAR indicator .
- About parabolic antenna - Wireless-General-Discussions - Wireless
- where can i buy a parabolic antenna (61-cm diameter) that produced a beam width of 4 degrees.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.