Parabolic Fractal Distribution
A selection of articles related to parabolic fractal distribution.
Original articles from our library related to the Parabolic Fractal Distribution. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Parabolic Fractal Distribution.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And as they spake unto the people, the priests, and the captain of the temple, and the Sadducees, came upon them, 4:2 Being grieved that they taught the people, and preached through Jesus the resurrection from the dead. 4:3 And they laid hands...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 For as touching the ministering to the saints, it is superfluous for me to write to you: 9:2 For I know the forwardness of your mind, for which I boast of you to them of Macedonia, that Achaia was ready a year ago; and your zeal hath provoked...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- The Attributes of mass consciousness and its relationship to Intent
- Consciousness may be discussed using the analogy of a flashlight. Consciousness is composed of three elements which are; Energy, Awareness and Intent. Awareness is like a flashlight at night. through this medium, Whatever we focus our attention upon is...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
Parabolic Fractal Distribution is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Parabolic Fractal Distribution books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 1 Jean Laherrere 2 March 2008 Parabolic Fractal Norway Parabolic
- Mar 2, 2008 Parabolic fractal is a good tool to study the habitat of Petroleum Systems, but it works less when used to study country distribution.
- Jean Laherrere 19 October 2009 My reply to WebHubbleTelescope
- Oct 19, 2009 -Laherrère J.H.
- Stretched exponential distributions in nature and economy: “fat tails
- We also provide a comparison with other distributions, such as the shifted linear fractal, the log-normal and the recently introduced parabolic fractal distributions.
- " Modelling future oil production, population and the economy "
- inequality is the rule. -galaxies, earthquakes, oilfields, urban agglomerations present the same distribution. (parabolic fractal).
- Illustrated regularities of the Pareto-Zipf-Mandelbrot type
- Solar Planetary network: planet size, satellite of planet (moon) size distributions are of the PZM Pareto-Zipf-Mandelbrot type (parabolic fractal).
Suggested Web Resources
- STRETCHED EXPONENTIAL DISTRIBUTIONS IN NATURE AND
- The most remarkable property of this parabolic fractal distribution is the existence of a maximum Smax beyond which the distribution does not exist.
- f = P·(r + ρ)-B; Extra parameters allow for a closer fit; This is known as the parabolic fractal distribution. 4. Entropy.
- Distribution of field sizes in a petroleum system: parabolic fractal
- This distribution is leaner than the parabolic fractal for small fields but wider than the lognormal distribution.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Parabolic Fractal Distribution Topics
Related searchessndor garbai
bjrn lomborg academic career
reconstruction of new orleans levees