A selection of articles related to paracelsus.
Original articles from our library related to the Paracelsus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Paracelsus.
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
- The Magician's Pyramid
- Of the Magician's Pyramid, the tip of the pyramid is the work performed and the power used, and the four corners of the base, the four sources of that power. They are, equally and in no order, Imagination, Will, Faith, and Secrecy. Imagination (Air): You must...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Paracelsus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paracelsus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Paracelus, Five Hundred Years
- PARACELSUS, Five Hundred Years: Three American Exhibits.
- Paracelsus to parascience: the environmental cancer distraction
- Mutation Research Frontiers. Paracelsus to parascience: the environmental cancer distraction. Bruce N.
- The Treasure of Treasures for Alchemists by Paracelsus
- The Treasure of Treasures for. Alchemists by Paracelsus. The Treasure of Treasures for Alchemists.
- Session on Paracelsus
- 1) Friday, September 19, 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. - Paracelsus and Paracelsianism.
- iii Collected Hermetic and Alchemical Writings of Paracelsus A.E.
- iv. Collected Hermetic and Alchemical. Writings of Paracelsus.
Suggested News Resources
- From pre-natal diagnostics to 3-D baby-facing
- Assistant Director of the University Clinic for Gynaecology and Obstetrics at the Paracelsus Medical Private University in Salzburg, Austria, and member of the WFUMB gynaecology, prenatal medicine and obstetrics sub-committee.
- Alchemist Sendivogius and Sigismund III Vasa
- The strongest early proponent of this approach was the Swiss Paracelsus 10 (Theophrastus von Hohenheim, 1493-1541), physician, botanist, and alchemist. Paracelsus pioneered the medical use of chemicals and minerals.
- Science Diction: The Origin Of 'Chemistry'
- In that work Boyle disputed the ideas of Aristotle, Paracelsus and others as he argued for more scientifically grounded approaches when studying the composition of matter.
- Pottermore reveals information on Chocolate Frog cards famous wizards & witches
- Paracelsus - Paracelsus was a renowned sixteenth-century physician, alchemist, and surgeon.
Suggested Web Resources
- Paracelsus: Alchemical Genius of the Middle Ages.
- Auroleus Phillipus Theostratus Bombastus von Hohenheim, immortalized as " Paracelsus," was born in 1493.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Theophrastus Paracelsus
- Extensive biographical entry on the physician and alchemist.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream symbol bridge collapse
minor slytherins adrian pucey
christopher famous christophers