A selection of articles related to parachurch organization.
Original articles from our library related to the Parachurch Organization. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Parachurch Organization.
- A Cup of Hemlock: Dealing with Conflict in Coven and Congregation
- There have always been those folks who point out our foibles, and make us take an uncomfortable look at our world, as well as those who simply had the misfortune to point out the obvious when it was unwelcome. Then there are troublemakers, folks who go out of...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Parachurch Organization is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Parachurch Organization books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ON BEING A PARACHURCH ORGANIZATION
- Postcards contains 47 articles on all critical issues of discipleship. ORDER ONLINE AT CRUPRESS.COM.
- 31 Praying for Parachurch Ministries By D. A. Carson Here are six
- parachurch organization? No and yes.
- Against the Influence of Para-church Organizations In the
- and influence of what I call “para-church organizations.
- Ministry of the Month Ministry of the Month spotlights a local para
- Ministry of the Month spotlights a local para-church organization each month – this month we look at Titus 2 Homes.
Suggested News Resources
- Musicians Watch Speakers Shake During Quake
- Josh Archut, a volunteer at evangelical Christian parachurch organization Youth With A Mission in Richmond, was in the group's studio when the earthquake, which measured 5.9 on the Richter scale, hit.
- Beck Carries Flame For Divisive Falwell Legacy
- CUFI describes itself as "a national association through which every pro-Israel church, parachurch organization, ministry or individual in America can speak and act with one voice in support of Israel in matters related to Biblical issues.
Suggested Web Resources
- What is a Parachurch Organization?
- Brief and Straightforward Guide: What is a Parachurch Organization?
- Parachurch Organizations
- Parachurch Organizations.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Parachurch Organization Topics
Related searchesecumenical initiatives
grant park atlanta history
8 simple rules characters
uniform civil code